× [ 02 - The Dance Assignment ] ×

- At Nakamura's House -

- Kazuha's POV -

"Mom.. can I invite Taesan over to our house.. because I have a dance assignment to do with him.." I asked her. "Sure, sweetie.. tell Yuta about it, alright?" Mrs. Nakamura said.

"Got it, mom!" I said and went to my room. "Darn.. I forgot to asked for his number earlier.. should I asked Leehan for Taesan's number?" I think carefully in my head before doing it.

- At home -

- Leehan's POV -

- Reply | Ignore -

Leehan:
Yo Taesan.. Should I send your number to Kazuha for the dance assignment later today? You need to go to her house right away!

Taesan:
Got it.. and text her for my number is.. XXXX XXXX XXXX

Leehan:
Thank you bro! You're the best!

Taesan:
No problem.. I should go now.. but.. what is the address to Kazuha's house?

Leehan:
Wait.. let me call Kazuha first.. I text you later, bro!

- End of the conversation -

- Taesan's POV -

"Mum.. and Hyung.. I need to go to Kazuha's house for the dance assignment.. beside I will be home late.. so, no need to worry.." I said to my family and left, waiting for Leehan to text me the address to Kazuha's house.

- Leehan's POV -

- on the text -

- Reply | Ignore -

Leehan:
Hello, Noona..?

Kazuha:
Oh! Hey there, Donghyun ^_^

Leehan:
Oh you knew my number? And btw.. I text you for Taesan's number.. here.. XXXX XXX XXXX

Kazuha:
Thank you! I will save Taesan's phone number later for assignment purpose.. just incase bye

Leehan:
Bye

- End of the conversation -

- Taesan's POV -

- Answer | Decline -

Kazuha:
Um hello? Is this Taesan's number?

Taesan:
Oh hey, Noona :)

Kazuha:
Can you meet me at my house tonight for dance assignment within two weeks?

Taesan:
Uh sure.. and your address? Since I don't know where your house is?

Kazuha:
I asked Yuta to pick you up.. incase if there's anything.. you need, just tell me okay?

Taesan:
Oh, okay.. thank you, bye Noona!

Kazuha:
Bye Taesan

- End of the phone call -

- Yuta's POV -

Kazuha told me to pick Taesan up and bring him to their house for dance assignment. I decided to honk on the car, waiting for the younger male to come out from the house.

"Hyung! I'm going now! I'll be home late today!" Taesan shouted to Han before he went inside my car. "Okay, take care!" Han yelled back. I drove the car back to their house. "Hey, we're arrived at the house now.. enjoy and make yourself comfortable at home okay?" I told him.

- Taesan's POV -

I nodded to the older male's words and looked around the house as I sat down on the couch, waiting for her before starting on the dance assignment within two weeks.

She arrived to get ready wearing her clothes before she went downstairs. She saw Taesan were waiting for her. "Dongmin, you arrived when my brother brought you here by car.." She said with a smiled.

"Oh, Noona.. where is the b-bathroom?" I asked, stutter shyly as I asked for the washroom doing my business inside there.

"Oh.. there.. do you want me to show you where the bathroom is? Since my house is quite big and I'm afraid if you could feeling lost for direction.." She replied.

"So.. are you ready to.. do an assignment tonight?" She asked me. I nodded shyly and looked down on my lap. "You looked shy? Are you okay there? Let's go to my room instead.." She said, chuckled softly to me.

- Yuta's POV -

I went to the kitchen to help mom with the snacks for the guest who was with Kazuha for an assignment in school. "Mom.. do you know him?" I asked her about Taesan.

"I do, Yuta.. but.. his dad isn't around since he and Han was kids back then.. Only their mom was there in Korea.. but not their dad.." Mrs. Nakamura

"And.. where's dad? Since I'm adopted in this family.." I replied with a frowned. "Your dad.. has passed away since you were a baby.. and Kazuha doesn't have a dad.. like you do.. before.. in the past.." Mrs. Nakamura said.

"I tell you later.. once you and Kazuha know anything about the past.." Mrs. Nakamura added. I nodded and finish helping mum with the snacks so I went upstairs to send the tray of food and drinks to Kazuha's room.

"Sis.. The snacks and drinks is here for you and Taesan to eat.. if you need some energy before doing any assignment.. good luck.. on the grade..~" I cheered from outside the room.

× × × ×

I end here..

To be continue~

You will know what happen next between Kazuha and Yuta's relationship as a siblings.. like a flashback to the past?