7

7→Care.

Ignore the mistake...

...

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

'He will be fine soon let him bed rest at least for one week.' Dr said to Mrs Kim who is caressing tae's soft hair softly.

Eun crying silently holding Min in his embrace she is crying and blabbering Lisa, Jk, Jihye and Hobi are present in the room looking at them worriedly.

Jihye informed Mrs Kim. Hobi listened their conversation so he came here too

'Come with me.' Dr said to Eun he nod his head and tried to pull away from Min hold she shook her head crying.

'I will come soon cub stay with mom.' He said but she isn't listening he sigh helplessly.

'Hey sweetheart let him go your oppa will come soon until we are staying in the room cause your mumma need us right' jk said softly while lift her chin softly she blinked her doe teary eyes and nod crying.

Jk took him in embrace and looked up at Eun 'you can go i'm here for her.' He mumbled Eun nods and left with doc before mumbling thank you.

'Why is this pretty girl crying huh?' Jk asked pinching her chin softly she cry while looking at her mother.

'Mu....mmma fain...ted again.' She said crying jk gulped and blinked his glosy eyes lisa narrow her eyes.

'Again?' Jk whispered she nod and tell him its his 3rd or 4th time to lost his concious he nod and wiped her tears.

'Nothing will happen to your mumma. He will be fine soon and order him to take care of himself and don't cry he will worry if he see you crying.' Jk said she nods and hug him jk taken aback yet hug her and caresses her hair.

'I know it's not correct time but you have to explain me alot, Hobi.' Lisa said in low voice looking at tae.

'I can't explain.' He whispered in his hoarse voice and look up at her she already looking at him furrowing.

'Cause we don't understand his pain.' He said looking straight into her eyes she blink her glossy eyes.

'I will try.' She mumbled with a heavy  sigh he nod his head looking at hand.

Few Moments Later

Eun step in the room with medicines and kept on the nightstand minji fell asleep in jk's embrace while crying.

'Sorry for the trouble everyone. You all can go I'm here to take care of him.' He said genuinely bowing and say thanks to them all to stay here.

'Are you sure? Erm we can stay here till your father come here.' Jk said in hesitation he ignore him.

He took Minji carefully in his arm in bridal style and laid her beside mom and tugged her properly.

He sat beside his mother.

'More than sure.' He mumble caresses his mumma hair Mrs Kim look at him when he remove her hand silently.

'You should look after your daughter engagement party not a servent.' Eun said blankly.

'Jihye stay with them and call us if he need anything.' Mrs Kim said she nod.

'We should go they must be worried for us specially for, Hobi.' Mrs Kim said they nod half hearted.