5-Shizyle

Now I know Raven said Omisha should never cook  again, but... He never said anything about me, and I was so hungry and he was still asleep, what do you expect a girl to do? Unfortunately he woke up soon after I put the food over the fire so instead of some mildly burnt food, I hear Raven say exasperated, "Shizyle, I think I should've mentioned that also don't trust you to cook."

"Why?" I asked,

"Because you've been standing over Omisha every time she's burnt food, do you really think I'd trust you to not burn the food?" Raven asked. I scoffed and let him watch me cook,  personally I think he told me to flip the bacon way too early but whatever it wasn't burnt, "Next time wait for me to wake up. If I let you cook by yourself you might've scared away the godly presence here."

"Wow okay feel the platonic love." I said handing out the bacon to Aro and Omisha.

"We've been traveling together for like 4 days." Raven countered,

"And you act like you've been friends for years like me and Omisha." Aro commented, to think of it, Raven and I do act like Omisha and Aro, I wonder how long they've been friends,

"It could just be I'm good with people I talked to people all the time back in my old kingdom. I had to leave though for... reasons." I said trying to give as little information as possible to them. They're nice but I couldn't tell them about my curse just yet.

We broke camp and started walking I've always been thinking how dense this forest is, if we were walking in the direction of my village from here It would take us all week to get there speaking of which, "By the way which kingdoms do you all come from? I'm just curious." I asked, "I'll start I'm from Palquin, the kingdom most associated with plants, specifically mushrooms." I said and if I had my magic I'd be able to show. I thought.

"I'm from Aedoria." Raven said, not surprising to me, I found him there and we lived in the same neighborhood when I moved,

"Makes sense, you seem to be well educated." Omisha commented. He did seem to be that way, but then again his kingdom has the largest library in the world, so also not surprising.

"We're from Damicia..." Aro trailed off gesturing to Omisha. Well, that I could never pick up in a thousand years, they act nothing like the way their kingdom is portrayed, they're nice and didn't even think about bringing weapons. Damicia  is seen as the most violent kingdom, and has the worst ruler. Or so they say,

"Well!" Omisha said changing the topic,

"Did y'all have any jobs?" She asked. I didn't like this question mostly because people treat me very differently after they learn "job" it's not even a job, at least to me.

"Well I just worked at the library. Yes the largest library in the world. Book sorting was a nightmare." Raven said sounding exasperated. I shuddered at the thought of trying to find a very specific book in there.

"I bet." I chimed in, Raven nodded in agreement.

"Well I worked as a maid in the palace. Ran away with Aro because of living conditions." Omisha said, I looked at Aro for confirmation, who nodded solemnly.

"We worked different jobs, yet became friends. It was a miracle honestly." Aro said in a sad, yet happy voice(if that makes sense.) I smiled at that.

"What about you Shizyle? What was your job?" Omisha asked,

"I don't like to talk about it." I said being vague. I looked straight ahead, not wanting to continue the conversation. I could see in my peripheral vision a confused look Omisha's face, but she didn't push the conversation. That I was thankful for.