Mina" If I knew how you were going to turn out, I would have never had you

Mina
" If I knew how you were going to turn out, I would have never had you." A familiar voice stated.
Mina whipped around , her eyes coming into contact with the woman. She felt herself start to storm to her room, not in control of her movements.
"What? Gonna go to your room and cry? Are you gonna go hit your head against the wall?"
Mina whipped around , angry tears burning in her eyes " What the hell is wrong with you?" She seethed "You can't keep doing this, you can't keep pushing me until I break" Slightly enjoying the way the woman's eyes flashed momentarily with shock, she continued to her room slamming the door behind her.

She fell to her knees in the middle of her room in anguish, eyes flooded with tears. She was done. For years she had built her walls up to avoid this exact moment , this feeling. Unbeknownst to her , flames became to crawl around her, the hypnotizing red and orange tendrils of scalding heat burning through anything they came into contact with.

As it became harder to breathe she glanced up, looking at the damage she had caused. However, as she stared into the flames she couldn't help but feel some peace of mind. Mina knew it was bad to feel that way but she couldn't help it , all the memories of pain and anger over the years, finally coming undone around her, lifting a burden off her shoulders. Maybe now she would be able to breathe.

"Mina!" She heard her sister yell.
Eyes frantically scanning the room, Leyla wrapped her arms around her sister pulling her off the ground " We need to leave. Now"
And so they did , screams still echoing from the fire.

Gasping , Mina finally awoke. She paled as all the memories she tried so hard to suppress came rushing back.

" Was it mom again?" She heard Leyla's voice.
"When is it ever not? Even dead the bitch is still fucking with me" she grumbled as she threw her bed covers off her.

Not knowing what to say , Leyla suggests "Why don't you start getting ready? School starts in an hour."
" I forgot how bad you are at comforting" She replies but walking towards her closet as Leyla makes her leave.

The time passes quickly as the sisters get ready, and soon, they are nearing the school.
" Wow , this school looks just as boring  as the rest of the town" Mina states getting out of the car , eying all the whispering students.

As her eyes search the parking lot , they land on a awestruck blonde boy with blue eyes, and calls out to him " What the fuck are you staring at? Never seen a girl before?"
The boy stutters for a moment before seemingly pulling himself together " No, sorry uhm, my names" he begins before being shut down " I don't remember asking."

Was she being rude? Yes. But she had her reasons, she could tell what kind of a boy he was. He was some wannabe manwhore who thought he could hop from girl to girl not even stopping to see how they felt. 'Oh the delusion of men' she mused.

"How about we hold off on getting in trouble Mina, we've barley been here 3 minutes. Come on, some student is supposed to meet us at the front of the building"