Leyla" Eggshells, carrot tops, compost is cool

Leyla
" Eggshells, carrot tops, compost is cool. Yeah stuff it in there Eric.Very good, very good. Now I'm gonna make a steaming cup of compost tea."

"Give me that"  Tyler says.

"Yeah. This is recycling at its most basic form -- guys, don't drink it! It's for the plants." Mr Molina yells as he sees Tyler try to drink it.

"What's in Jacksonville?" Edward suddenly questions Bella, the sisters walking behind them, sharing looks as they eves dropped.

"How did you know about that?" 

"I- you didn't answer my question."

' Wow smooth save Edward' Mina thinks sarcastically.

"Well, you don't answer any of mine so... I mean, you don't even say hi to me." 

"Hi." If Mina had to listen to anymore of this, she'd throw up.

"Are you gonna tell me how you stopped the van?" At this the sisters shared a look. Bella was too curious for her own good.

"Yeah. I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it."
" Floridians. That's what's in Jacksonville." Bella states before slipping, Edward catching her.

"Would you at least watch where you walk? Look, I'm, I'm sorry I'm being rude all the time but I just think it's the best way" He says sharply before walking away, Jessica rushing up to her.

" Mina, look, it's a worm, it's a worm." Eric laughs with his friends before waving the stick in Mina's face.

"If you don't get that shit out my face—"

As Leyla walked with Bella to the busses, Mina a few steps behind , a voice abruptly intervened.

" Bella, we- we shouldn't be friends."

"You really should have figured that out a little earlier. I mean, why didn't you just let the van crush me and save yourself all this...regret?"

"You think I regret saving you?"  He questions, eyebrows lifted in shock.

"I can see that you do. I just...I don't know why."

"You don't know...anything."

" Hi. Uhm, are you gonna be riding with us?"  A soft voice asks.

"No. The bus is full."

" What the hell is your problem" Someone demands, all heads snapping in their direction.

And although everyone expected it to come from Mina, it was Leyla. The dynamic of the sisters suited each other perfectly. While Mina was a hothead who was mean, but had occasional moments of sweetness. Leyla was a sweet yapper, but could have a sharp tongue.

"You need to show some fucking respect, she's not your little bitch" she hissed.

" Look, I get that your friends, but mind your own business" He says, taking a step forward.