Leyla As the girls were heading to La Push to meet the quileutes, She was thinking

Leyla
As the girls were heading to La Push to meet the quileutes, She was thinking.
' He knows what we are, what we are supposed to mean to each other. Why is he pushing me away'

"Your thinking about him aren't you" Mina observes, knocking her out of her thoughts.
"I just don't understand him. Is there something wrong with me?"

"Look, he's a leech, he thinks your human and doesn't want to have the burden of sucking you dry on him" Mina replies, eyes rolling at her sister.

They neared the house of Billy Black who was going to meet them with Sam Clearwater. Getting out the car , they walked towards the two men.

"Hello, you must be the Delvaux sisters. Pleasure to meet you."
" Thank you, lovely to—" just as Leyla was a replying, a long haired boy entered the room.

" Oh, this is my son Jacob" Billy states, shooting a warning look to the sisters that they immediately understood. He didn't know.

"Hey it's nice to meet you, you can call me Jake" the boy says , eyes lingering on Mina

" Mina" she says " Why don't you take a walk with Jake while we talk?"

"What No-"

"Go."

Mina
"So , Mina right? I'm Jake , as my dad said" the boy starts while they walk through the woods.
" Nice to meet you" the girl mumbles.

" Can I just say , your really pret—" the boy starts

" —And way out of your legue" she continues

The boy looks down as they continue walking , cheeks red.

" You never kn—" his sentence falls short as he trips and falls in a deep puddle of mud. Mina bursts into laughter.

" You- you should have seen your face" she breaths out beginning to tear up.

" Mina! It's not funny I can't get out"

"What" her face slightly panicked.

"Get me out!"
" How the fuck am I gonna do that?"
"Get a fucking stick or something and pull me out!"

"Okay, okay" she stresses pulling a stick of the floor and walking towards the shouting boy.

"Hold on to it!"

" The fuck do you think I'm doing! Pull woman!"

Finally managing to pull Jacob out , the two collapse next to each other on the ground before bursting into laughter.
" You l-look like you shat yourself"