chapter 1

On a bright morning in the Kim mansion in Seoul, everyone was up and getting ready for the day, except for the two youngest ones.

Jin who was preparing breakfast for everyone said "jimin go wake up tae and jungkook...they are getting late"

Jimin nodded his head and went to tae's room. He softly pulled tae's blanket and said "Tae it's time to wake up kiddo, don't you want to go to school?" He said in a very sweet voice.

Tae whined and said in a sleepy voice "uhh let me sleep hyung."
"Baby You can sleep after coming back from school now wake up" saying this jimin pulled tae and made him sit. Tae pouted and said "bad hyungie"
Jimin chuckled and said "yes yes I am very bad now go in the washroom I am going to wake up that brat now".

Saying this jimin left from there and went to jungkook's room. He harsly pulled away jungkook's blanket and said "wake up jungkook"

Jungkook being a deep sleeper, didn't even move a muscle

"Wake up jungkook I won't repeat it again" while saying this, irritation was clearly visible in jimin's voice.

This time jungkook just hummed but kept sleeping. Jimin picked up the water bottle which was kept on the side table and threw the water on jungkook's face. Jungkook gasped for air and immediately sat on the bed. He looked at jimin in disbelief and said "hyung"

"I don't have the whole day so wake up and come down in 10 minutes otherwise no one will be worse than me" said jimin in a rude tone and left from there.

After jimin left, jungkook sighed and thought "nothing new... they always do this to me....what did I even do to deserve all this..I can't even remember when was the last time anyone woke me up softly" he shook his head to get rid of all the thoughts and went to the washroom to get ready fast not wanting to get scolded again for being late.

Everyone was on the dining table. Jungkook gathered his courage and said "hyung". Everyone turned their attention towards jungkook indicating him to speak further. "I..I don't feel well..umm...can I skip school today" said jungkook while at them with hopeful eyes

Jin who was sitting next to jungkook, touched his forehead to check his temperature and said "you don't have a fever" he looked at him sternly and said "you are not sick just go to school and be with taehyung and take care of him"

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head. He genuinely was not feeling well and instead of letting him skip school, his brother is telling him to take care of his older twin. This always happens to him. He always has to put taehyung first because taehyung faces health challenges because he was the weaker twin.

Jungkook spent the entire day at school with his head resting on the table, not paying attention to what was happening around him. He just wanted to go back home and lay down in his bed.

While Jungkook rested his head on the table, feeling tired, he accidentally fell asleep. Unfortunately, it happened to be his brother Namjoon's class. Namjoon noticed Jungkook sleeping and became really angry. He walked over to Jungkook and banged the table loudly, making Jungkook jump in surprise and quickly sit up straight. Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw his brother standing in front of him, looking very furious. He thought "I am dead...no one can save me now"

"Sleeping in my class, Kim Jungkook?!" Namjoon's voice boomed with anger. Jungkook rose, trembling. "I-I'm sorry sir," he stammered, his voice quivering with fear.

"50 rounds of the ground... right now," Namjoon ordered sternly. Jungkook's eyes widened in disbelief. "50 rounds? That's too much, hyung... I mean, sir," he pleaded, feeling overwhelmed.

"60," Namjoon said without any emotions. Jungkook stared at him in shock. "Sir... please, don't do this... I won't sleep in your class again, I promise," he pleaded desperately. "Do you want me to increase your punishment?" Namjoon's voice was cold. Jungkook lowered his gaze and shook his head silently. "Then stop arguing and do as I said," Namjoon commanded sternly.

With a heavy sigh, Jungkook reluctantly made his way to the ground to begin his punishment. While running he thought "This day couldn't possibly get any worse."
He kept running and completed the 60 rounds in an hour. After that he went to namjoon while panting heavily and said "I completed my punishment".
"Hmm....I hope from next you will remember this punishment before sleeping in the class...now get back to your class"
Jungkook bowed silently and left, feeling both physically and emotionally drained.

After the final bell rang, Jungkook and Tae headed to their car, waiting patiently for Namjoon and Hobi to join them. When the two finally arrived, Hobi's immediate concern was for Tae's well-being. "Are you fine, Tae...how was your day buddy?" he asked with a caring tone. Tae nodded in response, assuring him, "Yes, hyung, I'm completely fine..and I had fun with my friends." Hobi then affectionately ruffled Tae's hair, leaving Jungkook feeling a pang of loneliness in his chest. Despite not feeling well himself, no one had asked about his condition or his day. This wasn't a new experience for him, but it still hurts to be ignored and left out.

As they all arrived home and began removing their shoes, they spotted Jin approaching. Tae's face lit up, and he dashed over to Jin, wrapping him in a tight hug. "Hyung, you're home early today?" he exclaimed with excitement. Jin returned the hug warmly and replied, "Yes, I didn't have much work, so I decided to come back early. How was your day, little one?" Tae eagerly launched into recounting everything that had happened at school, as it was his daily habit to share his entire day with his Jin hyung

Jungkook gazed at Jin and Tae with longing in his eyes, wishing he could also receive the warmth of his Hyung's embrace and share his day. However, he knew that such affectionate treatment was reserved only for Tae. Every time Jungkook attempted to open up about his day, his brothers swiftly dismissed him, claiming they didn't have time for such conversations, leaving Jungkook feeling dejected and overlooked.

Tae who was still hugging jin playfully said "jin hyung you know Jungkook didn't even bother to look out for me at school. He just kept his head down the whole time." He said this to tease jungkook but now jungkook will have to bear harsh words from his Hyungs. Jin glared at jungkook and said "I just told you to do one simple thing and you couldn't even do it properly.... worthless" he said the last word slowly but loud enough for jungkook to listen.

Jungkook looked down and apologized. Even though he wanted to explain that he wasn't feeling well, he knew it wouldn't make a difference. He understood all too well that in their eyes, Tae would always come first, leaving him feeling neglected and overlooked.

"Go to your room, and you're not having lunch today," Jin commanded sternly. Jungkook obediently turned and left without uttering a word. Despite the gnawing hunger in his stomach, he remained silent, swallowing down his disappointment along with his hunger pangs.

That's it for today.

The next part will be updated on her account _joonation_

Why are you guys not voting. It is very frustrating you know. I am getting views but not votes.