chapter 3

The combat was getting pretty interesting, Jack was trying his best to assert his dominance over Jungkook but today Jungkook wasn't ready to give up, he was pushing his body to the extreme and testing his limits. However, that was until Jack managed to lay a punch right across Jungkook's face and he fainted right over there, falling back on the hard ground, blood flowing out of his nose.

Jack stepped back in shock, his eyes wide as he watched Jungkook lying still on the ground. Jin and Yoongi quickly approached them "Get up, Jungkook," Jin commanded, shaking him gently. No response. Yoongi shook him harder , his voice stern. "Stop pretending and wake up!" They were convinced Jungkook was faking it to skip the training.

As Jungkook remained unresponsive, a sinking feeling settled in both Jin and Yoongi. The realization dawned on them that this wasn't an act—Jungkook had truly passed out. Without hesitation, Yoongi gently lifted Jungkook, cradling him protectively in his arms and jin followed them while calling their personal doctor.

As they reached jungkook's room, yoongi carefully laid him on the bed and removed his shoes while jin brought a wet cloth from the washroom and wiped the blood which came out of jungkook's nose.

Soon the doctor arrived and checked jungkook. After checking jungkook, the doctor said "he fainted due to overwork and fatigue, I'll give him an injection he'll be fine but let him rest properly"

Jin and yoongi nodded their heads and jin asked in a worried tone "when will he wake up?"

"He will wake up in an hour but he might experience a fever after waking up... I'll write some medicines, give it to him at night" said the doctor and injected jungkook. He then wrote medicines on the paper and handed it to jin and left.

Jin sighed and said to yoongi "you go and buy the medicines.....I check everything at base"

Yoongi took the paper and said "ok I am going"

Yoongi came back after buying the medicines and was going to jungkook's room but was stopped in the living room by namjoon who said "yoongi hyung....Who did you bring these medicines for?"

Yoongi turned back and saw namjoon, hobi and jimin sitting on the couch watching TV. "It's for jungkook...he fainted during the training" said yoongi

Hearing this they all rushed to jungkook's room in concern alongwith yoongi

As they entered jungkook's room, they saw him trying to get up from his from. Yoongi immediately went to him and held his hand to stop him from getting down and said "why are you getting up...what do you want?"

"Washroom" said jungkook in a weak voice. Yoongi made an oh face and left jungkook's hand. As soon as jungkook got down on the floor, he stumbled a little due to weakness and was about to fell down but yoongi held him before he could fall and said "I will help you" saying his he took him to the washroom

After few minutes jungkook came out of the washroom and yoongi again made him lay on the bed. Jimin sat on jungkook's bed and said "what happened to my jungkookiee "

Jungkook pouted and said "not feeling well"

Jimin kept his hand on jungkook's forehead and said "he is having a fever"

"Yes the doctor said he might have fever after waking up" said yoongi

Hearing this namjoon went to washroom and came back with water in a mug. He dipped a cloth in the water and squeezed the excess water and kept it on jungkook's forehead. Jungkook shivered because of the cold sensation "ahh it's cold"

"Its will help in reducing fever" said namjoon softly. Just then hobi said "I'll make soup for him" saying this he left from there and went to the kitchen.

"Where is tae" said yoongi realising he didn't see him after coming back from training. "He is sleeping" said jimin while squeezing the cloth to remove excess water.

After sometime jin came back from the base and went to jungkook's room. He got relived seeing jungkook awake. He went closer to jungkook and said while ruffling his hair "how are you feeling now?"

Jungkook looked at him with teary eyes and said "not well...my head is hurting"

"Don't cry jungkook... you'll be fine after eating taking medicines" said jin softly

Hobi came to jungkook's room with the bowl of soup and kept it on the side table. Jimin who was sitting beside jungkook, made him sit on the.

Jin sat on jungkook's bed and picked up the. He held the spoon in front of jungkook's mouth indicating him to drink it. Jungkook shook his head and said "no....I feel like puking"
Honestly he was loving the care which he was getting by his brothers. He gets to see this side of his brothers only when he is sick. But he really wasn't feeling well to drink the soup.

"Drink it jungkook.. you have to eat medecines also.... Don't you want to get well" said jin softly

"I want to get well but I can't drink this" said jungkook

Jin sighed and again tried to feed him . He was handling hin softly and patiently which he didn't do very often. He was trying to feed Jungkook for more than 5 minutes but jungkook was not ready to drink.

Yoongi was getting angry seeing all this. "Stop throwing tantrum....I want this soup to be finished in 5 minutes otherwise no one will be worse than me" he said angrily. He was not someone to handle these situations with patience. He easily gets angry on small things

Jungkook's eyes got teary but he opened his mouth to drink the soup not wanting to get scolded again.

After sometime he finished the soup and ate his medicines without saying anything or throwing any tantrums being afraid of yoongi's anger.

After eating medicines Jungkook was about to lay down again but felt somthing wet around his nose. He touched his nose and widened his eyes seeing blood

To be continued

The next part will be updated on her account _joonation_