-CH 3- The girl on the bench

After what felt like eternity Kyle finally gained back his strength, he looked up at Jason who looked furious with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Seriously, Kyle again!? First you stop going to your appointments and now also stopped taking the damn medicine! What would have happened if I wasn't there huh!" 

Kyle winced at Jason's harsh tone, he got himself up straight and looked away.

"Do you want to die that bad!?" Shouted Jason as he grabbed Kyle by his collar almost choking him from how hard his grip was.

"S-stop it.... you know I hate it when people yell at m-me....ugh just let go!" Kyle looked away angrily and then pushed Jason out of the way, he grabbed his bag and stormed out of the bathroom.

"You're really an ungrateful asshole Kyle! If it wasn't for me you'd be dead!" Yelled Jason behind him but Kyle just held up the middle finger to him without even looking back.

"I swear if I didn't know your dumbass had suffered a lot I would've kicked your ass..." hissed Jason to himself then walked towards the sink and sighed, he turned the water on and placed his hand under the cold running water.

 He then got some in his palms and threw them into his face sending drops of water everywhere.

"God... only if you didn't have that stupid disease Kyle...."

 As he was walking he smelled a familiar cent, a beautiful one. 

He looked around to see where that cent was coming from and he saw a very beautiful girl sitting on a bench. 

Her beauty caught his eyes, she had silky brown hair and deep hazel eyes that looked like honey in the sun, she also wore a tight white top which hugged her curves perfectly and was munching on a cookie while writing something on a journal.

"It's her....Anika..." He whispered to himself then walked towards the bench where the girl was sitting, he didn't say a word and just sat down next to her.

She looked at him with confusion but then ignored him and continued writing.

"Excuse me... miss" he said softly.

She looked up expecting him to be one of those stupid guy who pick up on new girls but he looked... somehow handsome.

 He wore a Jen jacket over a white shirt and his black hair was long so that it covered his warm blue eyes.

"Do I know you?" She said tilting her head in confusion, she had never seen this man in her life before but he sounded so... welcoming.

Kyle looked at her, he totally expected that answer he knew there was no way she knew him... at least not now, he straightened up a bit and smiled softly.

"Uh no.. we don't know each other... I just have a foolish request if you wouldn't mind" he smiled nervously.

She raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"A cookie" he simply said as if it was a normal thing to ask a stranger you just met.

"Excuse me?" She looked him up and down as if he was some maniac or something.

"Ugh so greedy" he rolled his eyes but then snatched the half eaten cookie from her hand stood up.

"Hey you! What do you think you're doing?!" But before she could continue being mad at him he was already walking away, he smirked at her.

"Thanks for the cookie!" He waved at her then continued walking.

She stood there completely puzzled by his rude and weird act, it was not like how guys usually flirted with her... she thought he must be crazy or something.

After some time, it was actually Kyle's last class but he got bored and decided not to attend it at all because why not? 

He grabbed his bag and Jason looked at him with pure annoyance.
"Don't tell me you're going to smoke again Kyle... you know how bad that is for your health and-"

Kyle rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up you're not my father or something and I know exactly what I am doing" Jason had had enough with him today already so he decided to ignore him and stopped trying to convince him to stay.

Kyle knew some people he called "cool friends" but they were just a bunch of lunatics who only drank and smoked all night long.

 Kyle finally arrived at their hiding spot, he leaned into the wall but his heart skipped a beat again, this time he ignored it and just took the cigarette that was already offered to him.

 He took a long drag out of it then blew it away as if blowing his worries with him.

Time passed until it was now 9pm

. He was three hours late and smelled like smoke and alcohol so what really did he expect?, he stretched in front of the door of his house.
"Uh man this one is gonna hurt..."

He took a deep breath then opened the door and stepped in. As soon as he saw his father on the couch he already knew what was coming next.

 A young cute six year old girl jumped out of her seat when he came,  and went to hug him.

"Kai! I missed you so much" Said the young girl, he smiled nervously and then patted her head. He then walked in and gave his father a glance as if saying come on.... just end this already.

"Where exactly were you huh? Your school called.. they say you're not attending your class! And now your doctor said the same thing!" His father stood up furiously and that young girl's smile faded and she ran to her mother who was washing dishes in the kitchen.

"I... I forgot about them" Kyle. Muttered under his breath but he clenched his fists and his breathing became shallow because from his father's tone it didn't sound like he had good intentions.

"ugh he already looks tired so just let it go uncle..." said a blonde guy who was three years older than Kyle and they hated each other by heart so it was weird that he was actually helping him...