-CH 17- Bad decision II

****

TW: THIS CHAP CONTAINS EXTREME VIOLENCE AND BULLYING

Kyle felt like he couldn't breathe upon seeing that girl Luna tossing some money to the three who tricked him and helped in bringing him here, Nathan, Ryan and that young girl, they all took the money and waved goodbye to him in a sarcastic way.

"MONEY!? You listened to them for money!? you're all fucking cowards!" exclaimed Kyle who's heart was going to burst out from both anger and fear.
"Poof sorry... we never wanted to be friends with someone as arrogant as you Kyle Miller" Said Nathan has he walked away with the other two.

Ryan looked back, he felt a bit guilty for doing something so cruel to someone as kind as Kyle, the look in Kyle's eyes was screaming for him not leave... not to break all what they once went through together, he couldn't look at him anymore so he closed his eyes and mouthed him a "sorry" then turned around... and left with the others, leaving Kyle completely under their mercy.

"Well well well, so this is the handsome guy that all the bragging is about? he looks pathetic to me" said the leader of the bullies as he walked towards Kyle who was sticking to the wall behind him while glaring at them, he knew that Luna knew about his illness, she knows that he can't fight back... yet still she did this?

"Don't touch me! I'll kill you if you came any closer! I-I SWEAR!" he stuttered which made them all laugh and mock him, Luna took some steps closer as well and wrapped her arms around the leader's strong arm.

"My parents kept comparing me to you... forcing me to get closer to you... ever since we were kids... you've always caused me trouble Kyle... i fucking hate you so much... but you'll pay.. you'll pay for it all... right babe?" said Luna in a very sarcastic tone, to which the guy wrapped his arm around her waist and whispered. "Oh we'll make him pay sweetheart... we well..." he growled dangerously.

"Oh my god! what does your stupid family issues has to do with me you b*tch!!" shouted Kyle because he completely lost his temper from how stupid this is, the guy took a step closer and smacked him really hard across the face causing him to hit the wall behind him.

"Silence you arrogant piece of shit... heh I think we need to break that big ego you have motherf*cker" the guy then suddenly signed to two of the other men to hold him, to which they did with ease because he was still recovering from the slap.

"You'll F*CKING PAY Lun-" he couldn't complete the sentence because the guy slapped him again on the same cheek, his head hurt a lot now, and his chest was rising and falling rapidly.
"Keep my girlfriend's name out of your dirty mouth." he said coldly, Kyle looked up at him with pure rage and hatred, "You fu-" he tried to talk again but he silenced him with a third slap to which Kyle felt a metallic taste in his mouth, it was blood...

"Look up Kyle." Luna said as she smirked widely, he started feeling dizzy but refused to let them win, but his legs almost gave up under him.
"Oh you're not allowed to rest yet" with that the guy punched him really hard in the stomach causing him to accidentally let out a chocked scream, his whole body went limp and the only thing keeping him up was the guys holding him.

"Stop it... What did I ever do to d-deserve this you... f-fuckers" he tried to force his head to stay up but the pain he was feeling was unbearable at all.

"you're still talking you little shit?!" the guy punched him causing him to let out a whimper, then he spat some blood.
"you're literally pathetic" said one of the guys holding him as they both let go of him causing him to fall right into his already injured side, he let out soft scream, but that didn't satisfy them yet.

"Please... just stop..." he whispered hoarsely but it all fell on deaf ears.

Suddenly the guy who he punched this morning walked towards him and kneeled down, he held him up by his hair to force his head up.
"you're really a pathetic motherf*cker... here take this back!" the guy then punched him, causing him to fall completely silent into the ground...

"ugh... that's boring.. fight back a little boy!" said the leader as he kicked his side really hard causing him to clutch it tightly, he couldn't hold in the screams and whimpers anymore, and was barely breathing at this point, everything went blurry and he knew he was about to lose consciousness, he could hear their faint laughs and curses, he was about to faint when his whole body jolted as they poured freezing water into his face, he snapped up into a sitting position and started coughing rapidly, along with his coughs he coughed blood...

They all stopped laughing when they saw blood.
"Fuck! guys let's leave I think we went too far!!" said the leader as he grabbed Luna and they all ran away, leaving him all battered and broken....

He pulled himself up and rested his back into the wall, wincing at the pain that shot through his entire body, everything was blurry, his chest kept rising and falling really fast, it all was way too much for a normal person to handle, but to add to that he was sick as well.

"Wow... I couldn't even... even.. f-fight... back....." he whispered bitterly, his phone was ringing... and ringing... he picked it up from his pocket to see that the screen was broken, he didn't have any strength left at all... his thumb clicked on the answering button, before the phone fell into the ground followed by his body.

The caller

'hello??'

'Kyle where are you, why are you taking so long, it's just a banana milk you idiot!?'

'that girl Ani wants something from you bro she's annoying '

'shut up you're annoying!' Ani*

'uh wait...Kyle?

'Kyle!'

'bro where are you!?'

'what what's wrong?' Ani*

'he's not answering!'

call ended

****

"huh? th-the call ended" said Jason as he stared at the screen then at her
"what? try calling again" she quickly replied.
he tried calling again but the line got declined, he tried again... and again... again..

"Fuck... I am afraid something happened to him... something bad...Kyle never closes his phone" he said as he looked at Ani who was as worried as him...
"wh-what? maybe he's just busy..." she tried to reassure herself.
"In what?! he went to the cafeteria but we're here and he's no where to be found!" he exclaimed.

author's note: hey uh man this chap was so intense to write, anyways from tomorrow I'll take a break so um you guys have to wait for a weak or something hehe

I'll edit any spelling mistakes later<333