Chapter 5 Kittya

I hear a knock from my front door and I start walking to the hallway, I notice a mint green poofy dress.

Oh... its my best friend Rachael, I wonder why she is wearing a dress maybe she had a date this afternoon or she is having a date tonight. I have my doubts though because if it was a date Rachael would immediately tell me about it. When I  opened the door and let Rachael inside my shop she gave me a huge big hug with a happy excited smile on her face.

"Hey Rachael, did you had a date or did you go to a party? You look so gorgeous!".

"Thank you Kittya, well no I didn't had a date or party, I prepared myself for a bar chit chat moment. I want to go out this evening with you!! So put something neat and fancy!".

"Alright alright, lets go to a bar together , we haven't spend a lot time together for a while. Do know I didn't prepare myself... I will go upstairs and wear something cute".

I went upstairs looking through my wardrobe, I have so much clothes I need to spend less money out if I am shopping with Rachael.

AHA! I found a great dress to wear tonight at the bar, when I finished preparing myself I walked down the stairs to the hallway. I noticed that Rachael looked so surprised with a open mouth.

"OMG Kittya, I love your black cocktail dress! You look so breathtaking your thighs gives you a perfect shape in the dress. Damn gurl I would literally simp for you".

We arrived at the cocktail bar and then I started ordering a Martini for myself while Rachael is drinking a Mojito. When she started drinking she starts blaring "Kittya did you know I talked to my friend Axel, he is the ceo from the police office".  Rachael was telling me that Axel told her about the situation from that same evening when I arrived with Carla at the police station. She told me he was very surprised about my gift. I mean it doesn't surprise me too that I gave him that type of impression, most people don't really believe in things unless they experience it themselves or if you prove them.

"Hihi, Kittya are you turning tipsyy???"

"No, why? Let me guess my asian flush is starting to show up..?"

"Yes!" She answered with a big smile while she is turning her head a bit backwards.

I started to giggle with Rachael because the alcohol starts kicking in.

"Rachael you always support me a lot throughout my life since I met you. I am so thankful for having you in my life".

"Ohmy gawd, I love you too!!".

I looked a bit confused to her, because I didn't expect that reaction. When we look at each other she started having a laugh attack.

"Hahaha, I am in a goofy mood Kittya, anyways yes..  I am very happy and appreciate we crossed each other path and end up as best friends".

"May we make more blissful memories together in the future". I said with a soft smile to her.

I searched for my phone but it's still in my coat and its hanging in the hallway at the coat rack.

Damn it, hopefully its still in the pocket otherwise I have a big problem. I told Rachael I would be back in a min, I left her at the bar and I walked to the hallway searching for my coat. When I finally found my coat I start feeling in my pocket and than I grab my phone. Thank god it was still there than a random guy in a neat black suit and wearing leather gloves walking towards me.

"Excuse me lady, may I ask you a question?".

I looked at my phone notifications and I hear this gentleman asking me a question. The first thought that I had was : Why is he trying to make contact with me?

"My apologies I was looking through my phone, can I help you with something?". I asked him while looking a bit confused.

"No don't worry, I was wondering the girl u spent time with that has dark blond curly hair and beautiful sky blue eyes wearing a mint green poofy dress. Is she taken by someone because I may want to ask ur friend for a date".

Ohmy~ Someone has his eyes on Rachael, I started scanning him and he wears a black neat suit.

Leather gloves and his sleeves are rolled up so I notice he has an expensive taste for a watch ' The code 11,95 by audemars piguet universelle'. He gives me bad vibes like mafia and rich as fuck.

I don't know if I want to risk Rachael safety.... My intuition says its not a good idea to match her with this man.

"Yes, she is taken and has a relationship for 4 years, my apologies for your loss".

"Mhmmm... Thanks for your answer well how sad to hear that, I wish you ladies a great evening at the bar". He said with a frown to me.

He doesn't believe my words but ain't hell no I m risking Rachael life with a mafia person...

I gave him a smile and I grabbed my coat than I walked towards Rachael, I told her its time to go and I made up an excuse to leave the bar. While rachael looked at my coat she was confused and asked if I had it cold or ...?

"Rachael I feel so tired and sick lets leave the bar now and I will bring you back home".

"Oh poor Kittya, alrighty lets go back home it was fun and enough for this evening".

She stood up and I grabbed her arm while walking her to my car, than I start driving her back home. While were on our way I recieve a phone call from unknown? I decided to pick up the phone and then I heard a male voice talking to me.

"Hello am I speaking to Kittya?".

"Yes, that me and who is speaking?".

"Great! I am Axel the ceo from the police station. You came to our police office with Carla".

"HEY AXEL, we just came back from a bar".

"Heyyy Rachael, your together with Kittya, a bar how fun! Anyways Kittya I was wondering if you have time to meet up with me and one of my colleague?".

I asked him what the reason is that they want an appointment with me.

Axel told me that his colleague Xavier is interested in my gift and he wanted to meet up with me.

I said I have no problems meeting up with them and they could visit me at my shop.

"Awesome!, thank you for picking up the phone and I will see you next time with my colleague Xavier".

When i hang up the phone I asked Rachael if she knew about that Xavier person. The only thing she knew is that Xavier is a very good close friend from Axel.

Welp, I guess I will have to wait till I meet those two.

I dropped Rachael off at her house and drive back to my shop.