Chapter 7 Kittya

It's 8 Am in the morning I am standing in front of my window taking a sip from my tea, watching butterflies dancing in my garden from flower to flower.

While I am day dreaming I am thinking back about the day with Xavier, I feel so bad for him it was a sensitive subject.

I know he lost his dad but I wonder what type accident Xavier dad did experience, when I contacted his dad he didn't tell me about the accident in details?

While I am in my deep thoughts thinking  about the situation from yesterday, I shocked because my phone started ringing with the result that I spilled tea all over my hand.

" SHIT!"

I put my mint tea on the table and grab my phone, I read the name Axel on the screen. Curiously I pick up the call.

"Hello am I speaking with Kittya?".

"Yes that's me can I help you with something?".

"Ive had a good conversation together with Xavier and we have a suggestion for you. We we're wondering if you want to be Xavier partner to solve cases together by using your gift".

I couldn't believe it, did he really suggest me to partner up with Xavier and use my gift? This is what I always wanted to show and prove my mom being spiritual person isn't always bad and you can help people like my great granny did.

"Axel if Xavier agreed to this, I would love to partner up with

him and use my gift to solve cases together with him".

"GREAT! I will let him know.  By the way I was wondering can you start tomorrow? We need to solve a case and the suspected person is called William".

"Alrighty, I will put it in my agenda as a reminder".

We ended the call and I started grabbing my car keys, I have an appointment with my mom to drink something together at a café and spend time with her.

When I arrived at the café I smell the fresh brownies and cake that they make, the only thing that's smells less is the coffee.

I don't like coffee because I prefer tea with sugar more, like Carla  said I am a sweet tooth girl hehe.

When I walked Inside the café enjoying the smell I heard a female calling me very loud.

" Kittya honeyy I sit here, that's my daughter I told you she will show up" mom said to the maids while she is pointing towards me.

OMG why does she has to be this loud in a café  she even points with her finger to me. This is so fucking embarrassing...

I don't understand why she acts always kind to me when were  outside with people around us, but if were in private at home she is way different. My mom is so judgy because of the decision I made to keep on going with my spiritual personality and gift.

I walk towards the table my mom is sitting than I give an akward smile to the maids.

"Yes I am her daughter my apologies for arriving a bit late hehe".

I look at my mom and sigh a bit while giving her a side eye, I sit down and joined the table.

" So ... how is my lovely daughter doing?".

Uhmmm..... gross 'lovely daughter' I hate it when she use that word towards me because I know she doesn't really mean it anyway. My mom personality changed a lot since my dad died because of an car accident. In the past the was so supportive and really loved me with my dad. We did a lot activities together and were a happy family, till the day a police officer knocked on our door with the tragic news that my dad died because of that accident. Slowly I saw my moms mentally going downhills. Especially when I told her I was moving out and living my life and to make use of my gift by helping people like my great grandma. My mom turned into a big bitch I don't fully blame her its also because she has trauma from her childhood with grandma, because my granny was in cults with human trafficking to sacrifice people for the dead and by honoring the devil. Then she  also left my mom when she was nineteen years old.

" I am doing good thanks for asking mom and how are you doing?".

She starts giving me a big smile.

" I am doing great too! So me and Daniel will be gone for Two months. Were going to Hawaii so we won't be able to help you out if there is something".

Daniel is my mom boyfriend they have been dating for two years. I don't understand why she thinks I need her help because she never supported me through my life".

"Oh??, well have a great vacation and don't worry about me

I am living my life and doing great. Today I had an call from the Ceo  and I will work together with a detective solving cases by using my gift".

When my mom took a sip from her drink and heard about my news she lightly choked, her eyes got bigger as if she is surprised.

''Helping a detective with using ur gift?... how funny that an Ceo person believes in that spiritual paranormal bullshit''.

I stared in her eyes with frustration and the  I stood up.

''Where your going?, you just arrived here are you serious going to leave your own mother now in the café?''.

My mom always denies everything in the spiritual or paranormal but she damn knows its real, it's a real thing in our family generations. Than she is going to act stupid as if its bullshit because she doesn't want to admit it. Having a trauma or no trauma about it  still really hurts me that she doesn't support her own daughter.

''Yes, I am leaving I have an important appointment with one of my clients. My apologies that I forgot about it but it's a must and I need to go''.

After I said that to her I left the café.