ONE

بسم الله الرمان الرحيم

In the name of Allah, the most-beneficent, the most-merciful.

Hello readers 💕
I'm so happy you're giving my baby an opportunity. I hope you love it as much as I do.

I would really appreciate it if you,

Vote,

Comment,

Share.

✉️ ✉️ ✉️ ✉️ ✉️ ✉️

Amna's POV

"Amnaaaaa," shouted Ummah.

"Ki tashi daga baccin nan kar ki makara," she said. [Get up from that sleep before you're late].

"Tohh," I replied [Okay].

            I stood up grumpily and made my way to the bathroom. I washed my face and performed ablution. Grabbing my hijab, I turned towards the Alqibla and recited the iqama. After completing my prayers, I descended the stairs and entered the living room to greet my mother.

"Ummah, Barka da asuba," I said [good morning Ummah].

"Lafiya kalau," Ummah replied [fine, thank you].

            I got up, went to the kitchen, and made scrambled eggs and potato chips with tea for my sisters' breakfast. After that, I cooked some oats for Ummah. Then, I set the dining table and went to wake up my sisters.

"Za Ku tashi ko sai na zuba muku ruwan sanyi yan zunnan," I said [wake up before I pour cold water on you right now].

"Haba Yaya ke đan barmu mu yi bacci ka đan mana," said Intisar [come on elder sister let us sleep for some time].

"Will you get up and take your bath? You have to go to school," I said more sternly.

            They hastily got up and headed to the bathroom. I went to my room and tidied up before taking my shower. After a refreshing rinse, I stepped out and moisturized my skin. Hurriedly, I dressed in my uniform since I was running late for school. Racing downstairs, I quickly ate breakfast, hugged Ummah, and dashed outside to catch a cab. My sisters had already left, so I had to go solo.

            School had started up again earlier in the week. Luckily, I made it on time. Scanning the crowd, I searched for my best friend. Just then, as if she sensed my gaze, she appeared in front of me with a wide grin.

"Hey Amy," Khadeeja, my BFF, said.

"Hey you," I replied.

            We linked our hands and walked to class. We found our seats and sat down. I removed my long hijab and neatly folded it, then put it in my bag. I brought out my books and got ready for our first lesson of the day mathematics. I brought my phone out, and I checked for any notifications. None appeared, so I switched it to silent mode and put it in my pocket. The teacher entered and started explaining the topic of the day. He gave us some examples and worksheets to do.

"Everyone open to page 233 of your textbooks and start solving the questions on exercise 15c," said Mr Sale.

             After a few minutes, he asked.