꧁⫘Chapter 2⫘꧂

I woke up early to my annoying alarm and shut it off then stayed in my bed for a bit before getting up. Today I wore a black sweater and my flared out baggy jeans with my old white converse shoes.

Then I paired that with a small gold hoop earring and a gold moon necklace. I do not wear much makeup, just lip gloss and mascara. Then after that I put my hair in a ponytail, my curtain bangs fall on my forehead, making my hairstyle good looking enough for me.

Once I am ready for school, I grab my leather backpack and leave my house. Ignoring my parents yelling in the kitchen and leaving my house walking to school.

When I walk to school I listen to music on my headphones, blocking all the sound out so I can think. When I am about a block down from my school, I take off my headphones and listen back into the world again.

Although the peace does not last long before I am met with a familiar voice just outside my school gate.

"Hey, Yuna!" I hear Aarons smug voice say Infront of me with a smirk on his face. Merlin, do I wish I could wipe that dumb, dumb, sly smirk off his stupid well-proportioned face. "What?" I snapped back at him. "How was your weekend, little wolf...?" He asks with the same smirk dripping in sarcasm as if he cared.

Also, 'little wolf' is a nickname he gave me, it does not have a reason, but his nickname for me feels wrong. That is why he chooses to call me it.

"Fine, not like you care anyways." I reply. "Oh, I do not, just wanted to make sure to ruin that for your brain that thinks you can just take a walk in the park, little wolf." He says with a mischievous smirk. "Whatever, good luck with that... annoying" I scoff and mutter the last part.

When I finally got into school I saw my best friend, Atlas. I walked over to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey Atlas, Goodmorning" I say in a soft voice. "Yuna! How are you?" She replies with a small smile. "I'm doing fine as always, guessing you're in a good mood." her head then we walked around school before heading to class, happily.

~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapters! i'm working on making longer ones just been tired from testing in school! But thanks to much for reading

                                                      -Sade