꧁⫘Chapter 3⫘꧂

The next day I did my morning routine, got dressed and walked to school, as normal. Once I got to school, I seen no one at the school gate... Normally Aaron is there but he is not.

Somethings up but he might just be absent from school, I guess. Or sick, just a day off to mess around or just skipped school maybe?

About halfway through the day I headed to the library to return some books I got last week. Then I see Aaron next to Belladonna with her arm wrapped around his standing close together.

"You are so strong... what sports do you do again?~" she asks in a low seductive voice. "Football, track, and boxing." Aaron replies while looking at her. But something was off, he seemed happy but like something was bugging him.

"Hey! What are you staring at nerd?" Aaron says which quickly makes me snap back to reality. "Nothing" I mutter barely audible. After that I quickly go back to my books left alone. Still with that tiny tingle from the bug from Aaron.

After school I walked home stopping at Publix for an afternoon snack for when I finally arrived at home. As I walked around Publix, I still could not help but wonder what was so wrong with Aaron and why I was so concerned?

Almost 6 years of back-to-back picking on me every day would make me not care about him, he is my enemy! Why do I care so much? I need to sleep on this and figure myself out.

When I arrived home, I was met with the familiar sound of shouting coming from upstairs. My parents once again. I always hated it, the shouting and yelling. But it is not my problem. At least I am hoping it is not this time around at least. But who knows, for all I know they could just be making up and yelling out accusations just to fight over, that are not true.

I go down the hallway to my bedroom. It is small with lots of posters around and fake vines on the ceiling, I also had a small bookshelf that was slowly overflowing overtime with books on top and on the floor over by it.

At my small desk I have a small mug of pens and pencil, along with books and my Jewlery box, crystals, and a knife on my desk with a few notebooks to write in.

I write my thoughts down occasionally when they are too overwhelming for me.

I go over to my small bed that is in the corner of my room and lay down on my back. I lay there, thinking, my mind running faster than a roller coaster. Some of them go back to the topic of Aaron once again, even when I am trying not to think about him. I mean as much as I like care about him, or he might care about me. It is like astronomy were two worlds apart and nothing can stop that, or so it is like that with Aaron.

~~~~~~~~~
Conan Gray reference for those who know :3
Also let me know how you all are liking the story so far!

  -Sade