꧁⫘Chapter 4⫘꧂

The next day, inside of school I was talking to Atlas. About how she wanted to go to the carnival that our town was having. Although the thing was that her friend Salome wanted to go with her and her friend, Belladonna... who was going with Aaron. Even if I hated him, it would give me a chance to talk to him. So, I acted as if I did not want to go but gave in. "Fine, Y'all go, but I am not happy about it." I lied to her, but who will know about the idea I got for later tonight.

After some time had passed it was lunchtime. Me, Atlas, Salome, Belladonna, and Aaron were talking about what we were going to do at the carnival after school. I was silent mostly, just nodding and humming in agreement while I eyed Belladonna and Aaron. They were all over each other. It makes me so sick to my core. Shes ALL over him it is so gross. "Yuna, you, okay?" Atlas and Salome say in unison with a small smile exchanged. "Yeah, just zone out, I'm all good, so excited." I say with a small smile.

Once school was over, we all went home and met at the carnival at exactly 7:00pm at night. I changed my outfit; I was wearing a white long sleeve mesh top with a black crop top and plaid skirt and black tights and black converse. Along with my silver jewelry on as well. I looked good from my normal school outfit.

Awhile at the carnival we all went on the swing ride and the Ferris wheel. We were now eating some snacks from a food truck as we figured out what to do after we ate. "Let's go on that upside-down roller coaster!" Atlas says, "Yeah that'll be so fun!" Salome adds in and Belladonna agrees too. "Wait, wait, wait, I'm not going on that thing." I say, "Yeah no, same." Aaron says to my surprise. So, we all talk about it and agree to split up for a while and so they can do on the ride, so, me and Aaron are walking around waiting for them, we must be together.

"So, what do you want to do, little wolf?" He says, I cringe at his chill yet teasing tone. "How about we just walk around and see what to do, yeah?" "Okay" he says, "Great" we both say. After that we both walked around a bit knowing it was going to be a good hour till our friends got off the ride, due to the long lines at night.

After about 10 to 15 minutes of walking I saw an almost dead looking mirror maze, it seemed empty. "How about that?" I asked Aaron to point to the maze, Aaron nodded his head, and we went into the mirror maze. Then when we were alone, fully, he started to talk. But it seemed softer than his normal self. I could not help but crack a smirk, this was going to be fun. "So, Yuna... I like your outfit." He says in a soft tone. "Really? I never knew. Thanks though, really, you look good too." I say in a soft yet flirty voice with a small smile. That I knew was eating him alive. It was all going perfectly, and I loved it.

"You know Aaron... I have a question" I say in a seductive voice as we moved deeper into the mirror maze. "Yes, Yuna, what is it..." he asks with a hint of nervousness. "How do you feel about me? Honestly, Aaron..." I say making eye contact with him. "..." he is silent, for a moment thinking then he says "... well as much as I hate you, I can't help but love the tension, I think I found a new addiction." He says to take a few steps closer to me. "So, there's tension?" I ask, looking up at him then he nods his head slowly looking at me. It looks like he is almost eating me alive. "How do you think of me, Yuna. Tell me." Aaron says with a new sense of confidence he has found.

"You look hot when your pissed off at me or yell. As simple as that. But that tension... I cannot deny its strong and there." I say knowing exactly what to say and how and how to do it. "And honestly, there's just inches in-between us. I want you to give in to it Aaron, honestly." It was bold but I know I had him wrapped around my finger.

Aaron walks over to me and grabs my chin softly but just enough to hold my head up and make eye contact with him. "You shouldn't say things like that." He says holding my chin still. "Why not Aaron?" I ask with a smirk playing on my lips.

"You're tempting me too much..." he responds looking at my lips then back at my eyes again. "Maybe I wanted to tempt you" I say in a whisper voice.

He steps closer to me looking me in the eyes, not taking them off me anytime soon. "This tempting enough?" I ask in a whisper. Aaron nods, looks up and down at me and kisses me. I kissed him back like it was going to be his last kiss ever... My enemy just kissed me. As crazy as that sounds the knife in my hand is crazier.

~~~~~~~~
Can y'all tell what books i read yet or is it too obvious 😭 Anyways let me know what you all think of  the book so far!

                                                                               -Sade