School Lunch Conversation

Ham Township High School

Ham Township, Pennsylvania

Judy was in line getting lunch. She had on a white shirt, black leggings, white Nike socks, and white Converse low tops. Ziti with meat sauce, garlic bread, and salad were on the menu. She got her lunch tray, and sat down with her buddies, Justin, and Alvin. "Sup dudes?"

"Hey, Judy!" Justin said. "Don't you want a milk?"

"Oh shoot, hold on!" Judy quickly got up, and got a carton of chocolate milk, and sat back down. "So, I heard that Mrs. Gert discovered a snake in her car!"

"No way!" Alvin gasped.

"It's true!" Judy said, eating her lunch, savoring the meaty goodness of the ziti. "I heard that Lisa planted the snake in her car, and no one knows it was her that did it!"

"She got away with it!" Justin said, drinking his chocolate milk.

"Pretty much!" Judy chuckled. "If she ever knew Lisa was behind this, she would give her detention!"

"Indeed," nodded Alvin, eating his garlic bread. "It would be funny, if a dead alligator was in her car! She would definitely flip out over that!"

"I would secretly film it, and post it on my YouTube channel!" Judy laughed. "Man, this is delicious!"

"We're having Sloppy Joes for lunch tomorrow!" Justin said.

"Awesome!" Judy exclaimed. "I love our school lunch conversations!"

This story was written on Wednesday, May 1st, 2024.

A/N Nothing like a decent school lunch conversation! 😁👍 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.