Matthew Loves To Tease Kristen! 🤣🤣🤣

Dora Dr

Middletown, Connecticut

Kristen: *washing the dishes and whistling*

Matthew: *shoves a peach pie into Kristen's face with a cartoon sound effect*

Kristen: *face smothered with peach pie* Really, Matthew? Really?

Matthew: Do you have a boyfriend?

Kristen: No. *wiping the pie off her face*

Matthew: I found you one! This apple pie! *shoves the apple pie into Kristen's face with a cartoon sound effect*

Kristen: Dude, you are so dead!! *face smothered with apple pie*

Me: *knocks on the door*

Kristen: Come in! *wipes off her face again*

Me: Hey guys! *holding a McDonald's bag* I got some Chicken McNuggets, if you guys want some! *drinking a strawberry milkshake*

That_awesome_fry: Those Quarter Pounders are mine! *quickly rushes in*

Kristen: Guys, I'm so glad you're here! Matthew won't stop shoving pies in my face! *fake crying*

Me: He loves to joke with you, babe!

That_awesome_fry: It's his nature!

Kristen: *pouty* I hate it! Hmph! *arms folded with pouty face and lips*

Matthew: I love you, babe!

Kristen: I love you too, babe!

Matthew: *shoves a blueberry pie into Kristen's face with a cartoon sound effect*

Kristen: *face smothered with blueberry pie and sighs*

This story was written on Wednesday, May 1st, 2024.

A/N Matthew loves to tease Kristen! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 And she likes it, she likes it!! 😅😅😅😅😅 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.