Chapter 3: Snowball chances ❄️

After eating dinner with Eric, the newly formed couple went to work hunting the least girly options they could find in Becky's drawers. They came up with a total of none. Anything barely masculine would be inappropriate for a workplace according to Eric. Leaving skirts, blouses, heels, pantyhose, and push-up bras. "Just great."

Jordan grabbed the most masculine thing he could find to sleep in, a pair of fuzzy pink pajamas covered in hearts and a pink top. Jordan and Eric shared several beers and watched a classic movie late into the night, hoping to get Jordan's mind off of what he has to do. When it had finished Eric stood up and patted Jordan goodnight.

The next morning, Jordan moved like a zombie. He got up, went to his room, and bounced off of his door, "Oh yeah stupid thing." Jordan once again had to use Eric's bathroom. He peed, then showered, and still, no man's bodywash, forcing him to wash his hair and body with Becky's stuff once again.

Awake and naked with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist Jordan stood in Eric's room trying to find something that wouldn't call any attention. "Hey." Eric's voice caused Jordan to jump. "Oh, sorry man."

"No, I...I just didn't know you were home. Don't you have work?"

"Took a day off. I got you doughnuts and coffee."

"Thanks. I need to..to...ya know and I'll come out and eat."

"Alright man." Eric sat at the dining table once more with his box of doughnuts and waited. Twenty-minutes later Jordan came out in a simple black skirt, no hose, and a white blouse under a black jacket. "Uh, is that what you're wearing?"

"What?" he grumbled and snatched up a chocolate doughnut.

"It's just...pretty sure your skirt's on backward."

"Wadda you mean?" He looked down with a mouth full of doughnut.

"Yeah, zipper goes on the back, not the front."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know, but I know my sister always wore them in the back."

"Fine." Jordan held the doughnut with his mouth and used both hands to turn the skirt around ruffling his coat and shirt even further. "Better?" he asked taking a bite.

"Nn...kinda." Eric helped Jordan find Becky's pantyhose, which helped in keeping his business tucked away, he even convinced him to wear the corset again telling him it would be suspicious if he suddenly looked like a man in drag than a woman.

"Fine, can we go?"

"Sure let me get my keys. Got your wallet?"

"Uh, yeah...not really."

"What do you mean not really?"

"Okay, remember last time I went to the bar and got super drunk?"

"I'm familiar."

"I remember seeing my wallet about 10 o'clock and I haven't seen it since."

"You lost your wallet."

"It's probably still at the bar."

"Really? In this city."

"Maybe." Jordan bit his lip and shrugged his shoulders.

Eric drove Jordan to work, dropping him off at the front entrance with a promise he'd swing by the bar as soon as they were open to go find his wallet.

Tiffany once again greeted Jordan cheerfully, "Hey, girl! I heard through the grapevine you were a workin' woman now!" Tiffany smiled happily.

"Y-yeah, I guess I am."