The first incounter

" Abbu ko bhi abhi mujhe behjna tha yaha " she said looking outside the rain was pouring outside it look like it was gonna rain all night.

( Dad had to send me here right now )

" Chacha ji gaari tikh hui ya nahi " she asked her driver, the driver turn his head towards her then turn his head towards the car and sighing said.

( Uncle did the car got repaired )

" Lagta toh nahi gaari jaldi tikh hogi choti bibi " hearing him say this umeed got more annoyed grabbing her phone She send a message to her family.

( It doesn't look like it will be repaired soon )

All of suddenly on the window knocking sound was heard, umeed turn her head trying to see who was knocking on the window but because of rain she couldn't see clearly, turning her head and ask the driver to lower the window and she saw .

The eyes so beautiful that stars would look plain Infront of those eyes, seeing the eyes the only think you could say was mashallah, all the beautiful things in the world would pale in comparison to these eyes, the eyes blue like the ocean, more beautiful then diamond.

Looking at his eyes she remember a poetry she read somewhere .

" Teri ankhon Ke siwa duniya mein rakha hi Kya hai "

( What's there in the world other than your eyes )

" Ap ko koi maddat chahiye " the man Infront of her said making her wake up from her trance .

( Do you need any help )

" Hamari gaari kharab hogahi hai our baarish itni Tez horahi, rukne Ka naam hi nahi le rahi " she said remembering that she has to get home quickly.

( Our car broke and the it's raining too much,  it doesn't look like it's gonna stop soon )

" Ap ko raasta pata hai varna mein ap ko chor ata hu " he said his face hidden behind a mask .

( Do you know the route or I can drop you guys at the place )

" Raasta to nahi maalum lekin jaaga Ka naam zaaror pata " she said sighing at her fate , thinking this car has to brake right now in the middle of a road .

( I don't know the route but I know the place name )

" Chaale mein ap ko chor aata hu, address pata de " said and open the door of the car and then open a umbrella for her .

( Then I drop you guys off please tell me the address )

Getting down from her car and straighting her red dress and fixing her duppata she grabbed the umbrella touching his fingers for milliseconds, umeed felt a shock run through her at touching his fingers.

" Ap mujhe xxxxx pochade " umeed said her address looking at his ocean blue eyes , almost drowning in his eyes,

( Please drop me at xxxxx )

" Thik hai chaale " he said walking in front with a a black umbrella in his hand, Umeed started walked a little fast catching up with him.

( Then let's go )

You could see two silhouette walking in rain side by side.

You don't know when you meet your fate, when,how,where you incounter them suddenly, you meet them when you are the most unprepared.

Hi lovelies
How are you guys, hope your all good
I'm good see you next time
if you guys liked it please vote
Bye allahafiz .
Belli miei