TUM NAHI SAMJHOGI

Hai yeh haqiqat
Yah khwaab mera
Raab se Jo manga pura hua

Tera Mera hai Pyaar Amar ost

Tum nahi samjhogi

( You will not understand )

" Mein Pagal hogahi hu paka, warna mein Kyu yeh banana rehihu " she said finishing the drawing .

( I'm going crazy for sure, or else why would I make this )

" Lekin uski ankhon mein kuch toh hai, waise Allah ne usseh baari khubsurat ankhon se nawasa hai " remembering his blue eyes, she suddenly wanted to meet him again, shaking her head and getting his thoughts out of her mind she put the painting and...

" Lekin uski ankhon mein kuch toh hai, waise Allah ne usseh baari khubsurat ankhon se nawasa hai " remembering his blue eyes, she suddenly wanted to meet him again, shaking her head and getting his thoughts out of her mind she put the painting and her things in her closet as to not get caught painting again .

( But there's something in his eyes, but seriously Allah gifted him such beautiful eyes )

The day after at Lahore university

" I hope you guys learned something new today, remember to study well for the exam " the teacher said while picking his things getting ready to go to the next class .

*******

" Yaar tum apne parents se pucho toh ek baar " qayanat said while fixing her hair .

( Why don't you ask your parents for once )

" Tum nahi samjhogi, ghar mein saans lena bhi udaar lene jessa hai our tum mujhe unse kaahi jaane ki ijazat mangne ka bol rahi ho " Umeed said sighing with a frown on her face, explaining to her Bestfriend .

( You will not understand, breathing in house is exactly like taking a debt, and you are asking me to ask for going somewhere )

" Bas ek baar puch lo please yaar mere liye " she said pouting and making a face about to cry .

( Please ask them for once for me )

" Ok ok theek hai pucho loon gi " Umeed said giving up .

( Ok ok I will ask them )

At Umeed house

" Baas ek saal reh gaya hai usseh pehle kham pura hojana chahiye " Umeed mother said to her father with worried face .

( There's left only one year left before this the work should be done )

" Mein kuch karta hu, Tum usseh pata mat lagne Dena thik hai " her father said trying to calm down her mother and himself to .

( I will do something, you shouldn't let her know ok )

At Lahore university

" Chal bazaar ghumne chalte hai, akhri do ghaante Ke teacher absent hai " qayanat said looking at Umeed waiting for her to agree .

( Let's go to the market, the teacher of the last two hours is absent )

" Ammi abbu ko patta chala toh bhohat bhura hoga " She said worriedly thinking of not going, while she wanted to go .
@

( If mom dad found out it will be bad )

" Kuch nahi hota chal " after saying this she dragged Umeed with her going to the bazaar

( Nothing will happen )

*******

" qayanat look at this jhumka it's so pretty, I'm buying this " she said while waving the jhumka Infront of her

Umeed tried to wear the jhumka after paying for it, but it was thrown on the ground because someone collided with her making her drop her hearings, she turned about to scold the person but was shocked to see .

‘ I'm fine '
‘ you don't look fine '
‘ then don't look '

Hi lovelies
How are you guys doing
How was the chapter I made some changes to it
See you guys soon
Bye bye allahafiz
Belli miei