Her cousin

" dil tenu rendha sadha cheteh karda 
Kisi hor te Na marre Tere tehi marda
Baan meri raani tera rajha banjha
Tuhi ban mera kar dar waza ban ja "

Khwaab by Akhil parmish Varma

Her cousin

And saw " shameer Suleiman " her cousin .

His parents died in a plane crash while coming to Lahore from Karachi and since then his been living with them .

" Tum yaha kyu aye ho ? " seeing his face she felt disgusted and annoyed, she tried to close the door but he caught the door with his hand .

( Why are you here ? )

" Ghussa Kyu hoorai ho, mujhe miss nahi kiya ? " he said while smiling disgustingly .

( Why are you getting angry, didn't you missed me ? )

" Tum ho kon mere liye jo mein tumhe miss karu ghi ? " she turned around and walked to her bed trying to ignore him, and picking the book on her nightstand .

( Who are you to me that I will miss you ? )

" Tumhara hone wala shohar " he replied confidently, standing Infront her while crossing his arms .

( Your soon to be husband )

" Mere ammi abbu beshak chate ho ke mein tumse shaadi karu, lekin mein nahi karu ghi shaadi tumse, Tum nehaiti besharam our nelaik insane ho " she said looking directly at eyes .

( Even if my parents wants me to marry you, I will not marry you, you are a shameless and useless person )

" Tumhe shaadi toh karni paare ghi mujhse chaahe tum chaaho yah nah " he replied with anger, while clenching his jaw, and turned and left .

( You have to marry even if you want to our no )

What a disgusting person he is, she thought trying not think what he said about marriage, she checked her phone and saw a message from her qayanat her Bestfriend .

Whatsapp

Bestie : I saw your cousin going to your house, did he do something this time .

Umeed : the same thing as always, marriage I already told him thousand time that I don't want to marry him but he doesn't understand it .

Bestie : just ignore him .

Umeed : I know, he just wants my body nothing else .

Bestie : do you wanna stay with me for few days, I know he's going to stay there for some days .

Umeed : ok I will ask my parents then, I tell you, bye .

Bestie : bye, take care .

Saying goodbye to her friend she put the the phone on the nightstand and went to sleep .

********

On the other side at fakhir Raza house .

" How's this girl she is very beautiful and has good family background " his mother said showing him a bunch of photos of girls .

" I don't like them, I already love someone else " he replied shocking his mother .

" Who,what,when,how " she yelled being shocked and throwed bunch of questions on him .

" Just someone I met by chance " he replied calmly, while trying to calm his mother .

" So you met her once and falled in love with her " she said being flabbergasted .

" Not once but twice, and yes I fall in love with her " he replied remembering her and her hezal eyes .

" Does she also loves you " his mother asked .

" No she doesn't, I think she doesn't even remember me " he said sighingly .

" Then make her fall in love with you, I support you " his mother said encouraging him .

Nodding at her while smiling .

" Let's talk tomorrow, I gotta tell your dad about this good news, goodnight " she said getting up from the best and walking to the door and closed the light and went from his room .

Leaving him there lost in his thoughts .

How was today's chapter lovelies .
Please vote and comment if you like the story .
Did you guys hear about the new Netflix series Heeramandi .
That's all for today .
Bye bye allahafiz .
Belli miei