mother and father

Mein rasmoon ki zanjeeron se bandhi
Aur sapno ki tabeeron se jaagi hun
Kyun apno se begaani mein laagi
Kar de ve ishq faqeer
Dil jaisi nacheez  .

Baaghi ost

Mother and father

" Shukriya ap Ka humein yaha pohchahne Ke liye " Umeed said with gratitude in her voice turning and look into his blue mesmerizing eyes .

( Thank you for accompanying us to here )

" Shukriya kene ki zaarorat nahi ap ko " he said looking in her hezal eyes, something sparkle his eyes for a second that she was enable to see,  he turned his body about leave but stopped hearing her speak .

( There is no need to say thank you )

" Ap Ka naam Kya hai " She said curiously, thinking who was he,
Hearing her ask him his name he turned his body sideway and his head a little and said .

( What's you're name )

" FAKHIR RAZA " and he left saying his name, and Umeed stood there  thinking how beautiful his name was just like his eyes, shooking her head and getting his thoughts out of her mind, Umeed turned and walked in her house.

( I will advise you guys to listen to the ost baaghi when you guys start reading this part )

" Thud " the slap voice echoed in the silent house, Umeed turned her head and saw her so called mother has slapped her, thinking other drama is about unfold and I be the main character .

" Besharam larki itni Raat hogahi hai or Tum aab ponchi ho, bola tha Ke sham se phele ghar ponjana " her mother said with a frown on her face and if you look closely a little you can see a bit of disgust in her eyes .

( Shameless girl it's so late at night and you come home now, I told you to reach home before evening )

" Ammi wo gaari kharab hogahi thi raaste mein aate hue, isliye thori der hogahi " she said trying not to cry and hide her pain in her eyes,
Telling her self this isn't something new .

( Mom the car broke while coming back, that's why I got late )

" Mein toh phele hi bhol raahi thi isko yaha bhulana hi nahi chahiye tha " her mother said to her father who was sitting there without doing anything or stopping her, and even started saying .

( I was already telling you to not ask her to come here )

" Paata nahi kese mujhe tum jessi bethi mili, mein toh kehta hui Bethe hi ache hote hai bethiyo se " saying this he got up and signal to her mother to go to their room .

( I don't know how I got a daughter like you, I'm telling you that son's are much better than daughter's )

Umeed started walking to her bedroom seeing them leaving, her eyes like there was no sign of being alive, death like her heart, like the night but without the star, lifeless .

Opening the door of her room and closing it she slide down the door, tears running down her eyes and whimpering .

" Ya allah why me, why always me, am I that undeserving of love, why why, why, how much more pain will you give me before you are happy, how many test in this life, are you gonna make me go before your satisfied " Umeed sat there questioning for the hundred time her life .

After breaking down and crying she got up and changed and went to sleep, just to remember those deep ocean blue eyes, she tossed and turned the whole night and at last slept .

"Kon kehta hai
Hum tabaah nahi hai "

"Meri barbaadi Ka bas
Koi gawaah nahi hai "

"Sab dekhte hai
Mujhe muskurate hue ,
Kyuki Rooney Ke liye
Koi jaaga nahi ."

Hi lovelies
How was today parts
See you guys next time ❤️
Allahafiz
Belli miei