CHAPTER TEN.

OLD FLAME

OLD FLAME.

    THE DAY MARKED DECEMBER 10TH, Sunday afternoon and the UConn Women's Basketball Team was in Uncasville, Connecticut for the Basketball Hall of Fame Women's Showcase. Quitéra was ecstatic to be there not only because of the amazing opportunity, but because they'd be playing against her home. She'd be competing with girls she played with in high school and she was excited to see a certain girl in particular.

( INTRODUCING . . . )

kristhina montilla as# 3 Amarion Bledsoe( ☆ )

# 3 Amarion Bledsoe
( )

Quitéra stepped onto the court with UConn, her team hoodie still on as she looked around the gym filling up with people in search of one of her old teammates from high school. She tensed up when a pair of strong arms wrapped around her neck, her eyes widening a little. But the girl relaxed when she noticed a familiar and ironic tattoo on the person's forearm, quickly turning around and returning the hug to the taller girl behind her.

"Amarion!" Quitéra exclaimed happily as she hugged her tight.

"Hey, twin." Amarion laughed. "Damn, you get shorter every time I see you."

"Whatever," Quitéra rolled her eyes and playfully pushed her away, making the taller girl laugh.

"How's Connecticut been treating you?" Amarion put her hands in the pockets of her sweatpants, stepping back to examine her old teammate.

"It's pretty sweet. The girls have been very welcoming. I miss home, sometimes." She answered with a shrug.

The two girls continued to rekindle off to the sidelines during their grace period before the game, not noticing some lingering eyes on them from UConn's side of the court. Paige's blue eyes glared holes into Amarion, noticing how the girl licked her lips and tilted her head numerous times during the conversation. Paige was familiar with the game considering that's exactly what she did when she was flirting as well.