Chapter 5, Nov 7. 1983

We walked around a mile before it started to get dark. We were in the middle of nowhere, but we had to sleep. We found a small cave in the nook of a cliff and that's where we decided to stay.

The next morning, I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes, Marianne had already woken up, and was staring at the clouds from the opening of the cave.

"Do you think we're going to find her" she asked, worry lacing her voice.

"Sure, I do, I don't think it, I know it" I said groggy, still half asleep.

"Good" she responded standing up and brushing the dust off her pants, we were still in the same clothes we had been in the day before, knowing both of us are still tired and too lazy, that's how it would stay. Eventually I got up and we ate some fruit and granola bars that She had packed. And then we were on our way.

We walked for what seemed like days, although it was only an hour or two, we were at the gates and I saw the vent that we needed to go into, and then I remembered.

Cameras.

Marianne and I ran behind a bush. Our luck was perfect until we realized we had run into a problem. The bush had thorns.

OUCH" I whisper-yelled.

Charlie SHUT UP" Marianne copied my tone, at that moment blood started ushing from my arm, then, I went limp.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, yet it seemed so familiar. I looked don't at my arm where I saw stitches. I heard a noise coming from my door, so I stood up and went to the edge of the room, leaning one side of my face against the wall next to the door, my heart stopped.

The screams of Helena filled the halls, I rushed to the door and opened it where I saw Helena sitting on the floor, but when I tried to get to her I couldn't, it was almost if there was some sort of force, a force field. I had been trapped in one before.