Introduction- Authors Note

Introduction:

Introduction:

Welcome to "The Haunting Of Sarah Greene," a chilling tale that delves into the depths of family secrets and the haunting consequences of unresolved sins. As the Wilson family eagerly embraces their new life in a charming but creepy old house nestled in a quaint town, little do they know that their new home harbors a sinister history waiting to unravel their blissful facade.

At the heart of this story lies Emily, the young daughter whose innocence becomes the conduit for a tormented spirit that roams the halls of their new abode. What begins as faint whispers and fleeting apparitions soon escalates into a terrifying battle for survival as Emily uncovers the dark truth hidden within the walls.

Join Emily on a journey of self-discovery and redemption as she confronts the demons of her father's past and struggles to protect her loved ones from the chilling legacy of betrayal and murder. "The Haunting Of Sarah Greene" will keep you on the edge of your seat as the line between the living and the dead blurs, and the sins of the past come back to haunt the present in chilling ways.

— — —

The Haunting Of Sarah Greene By Eianne Ly
All Rights Reserved.

This Story was my idea and if you notice any similarities between my Story and Another I can assure you that it's no more than a Coincidence.

This story contains swearing and sensitive scenes that may affect some readers, in that case if you cant handle that don't read it

The story is still ongoing and will be continued.

The Photos used For the Book Cover and other photos used in the story are Artificial Intelligence Generated, Credits to the app "DAVINCI" for the photos.