Chapter Nineteen

"I love that Kal and Cavilla can be with us. It would be such a long flight for them to be stuck in cargo..."Valérie smiled.

Henry chuckled as Valérie pats the bench beside her and both dogs jumped up to rest their heads in her lap "Only reason I fly private; so I can have Kal with me."

He watched her pet the dogs as she started out the window for a few minutes.

"I'm glad you're coming to London. It's way more laid back. Especially since I don't actually live in the city."He said.

"Really?"Valérie asked.

"Yeah, I live about 30 minutes west of Central London. Far enough away, it's mostly pretty quiet and I'm not bothered, but close enough for a small train or subway ride into the city. It think you'll love it."He told her.

She moved from her spot to straddle Henry's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and she said "I'll be happy because I'll be with you

She moved from her spot to straddle Henry's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and she said "I'll be happy because I'll be with you. At least until you leave for filming that is."

He sighed, resting his hand on her waist "I know. You get me for a few weeks. I'll be filming some in London before leaving. I'm not sure of all of the locations yet."

"I know. I'll be able to explore the city and keep occupied while you're gone... And I can't wait to start my new job."Valérie smiled.

"It's nice to see you smile

"It's nice to see you smile."Henry told her.

"And I'm glad to move with you and that all my family moved to England. And my brother is in London and I can't wait to meet his girlfriend."Valérie said, nodding.

"Do you know who it is?"Henry asked.

"No. But I'll find out. I'm just glad my brother finally have someone. I hope someone special. As special as you are to me. I just want to my brother to be happy. That is all I want."Valérie told him.

Henry smiled and they kissed.