Epilogue Part One

It's been three years. Julien and Maggie got married and got two twins boys Marcos and Matteo.

Now, Valérie smiled softly at Henry as he helped her put her shoes before helping her to feet. Being 24 weeks pregannt with twins was causing her to be able to do less and less sonner than her first pregnancy. She rested her hand on his cheek as he tried to smile at her, resting his hand on her stomach.

Valérie was wearing a blue dress.

"Are you okay? Mia?"He asked, tilting his head to the side as he watched her to do same, concern on her face as he sighed, shaking his head "It's fine, Valérie

"Are you okay? Mia?"He asked, tilting his head to the side as he watched her to do same, concern on her face as he sighed, shaking his head "It's fine, Valérie."

"It's okay not to be okay, Henry. I know how much this part meant to you."She said.

"I know. But I get to spend more time with you and Mia. And this pregnancy has been a lot harder on you than the first one. So I don't mind staying at homr with you. I want to."He told her.

Valérie chuckled, wrapping her arms around his neck. The door opened as Kal and Cavilla comes plodding in followed by their daughter Mia chasing after him. She attacked him first as he scoops her up in his arms.

Giggles break out in the room as he kissed her, tickling her neck.

"Daddy, stop!"Mia giggled.

Mia was a mixed between both her parents. She had curly hair and green eyes.

He set her on the ground as Marie came into the room and he asked "You will be good for Grandma Marie, okay?"

"Why can't I come with you?"Mia pouted as Valérie chuckled, watching Henry kneeled in front of her and said "When you're older, sweetie. i'm sorry. I promise when you're old enough, we'll let you come with us."

"But I'm a big girl!"She said.

Henry chuckled, resting his hands on her small shoulders "You are sweetie. And we are proud of you but you have to stay here with Grandma Marie. Sometimes your mama and I will need to do things alone. But we'll always come back and I promise I'll come give you kisses when we get back."

He grabbed her, pulling her into a large hug, kissing her cheek as he added "Behave and go to sleep when Grandma Marie tells you to."

"Yes, daddy."Mia spoke as Valérie shook her head, grabbing Henry's hand as he climbed to his feet.