Chapter 11 : I think I've Gotten To Understand You A Little Bit Better

Gale's POV

Everything was muddled again as I blacked out.

But instead having another flashback I stood there, alone, in an empty void. I called out to anyone, but no one answered. I thought it was a bit lonely, then suddenly a small pond appeared in front of me, in it was a small island with a wooden tree that sparkled truculent lights. I hopped into the island and imagined a blanket and pillow and laid down against the tree.

I thought to myself, I'm strangely okay with this.

After a few hours of sleeping I woke up to see myself looked directly at me. She was me but... different. She was sitting in front of me, looking at me with strong fierce eyes and unlike me she can talk.

She said,"Hurry and wake up already!! I've been in control for way too long!! This is your body, you own it, so act like it!!"

We stared at each other in silence, I sat up looking at her with curiosity. She looked away blushing almost, she was clearly uncomfortable with the amount of attention I was giving.

Now that I looked closely, yes she does look like me, but her appearance was different. She was the same body type as me, yet she seemed to be more diligent, she was slightly more muscular  then me, and she had my light brown hair tied up in a ponytail and was wearing a black t shirt and baggy grey sweat pants. Her scars were showing yet she looked like she didn't care.

There was something about that I envied.

I asked her,"What happened?"

She look at me with disbelief, she stammered,"Wh-what happened!?! You left me in control!!"

I looked away.

"Wait you knew? You intentionally let me stay!?" She stood up shouting.

I sighed as I looked up, in here, I can just directly put my thoughts into her brain, which I appreciated.

I said,"I don't understand what is the big deal, you own this body as much as I do."

I then stood up, which made her take a few steps back, I said,"As soon as I found you existed, I realized how much time I've taken from you. You deserve to live out your life just as much as I do."

She looked confused, then mad, then she tried to speak but couldn't find the words. I put a hand on her shoulders and smiled softly,"I've always felt like some part of me was missing ever since that day. Leaving an agonizing feeling of being alone. Now that I've found you I feel whole again. You are me, I am you, so we both are in this together, okay?"

"But..."She said quietly.

Tears formed in her eyes as she hugged me tightly, I stood frozen in shock, but then I hugged her back, patting her head softly. She is like a pup I thought to myself.

She mumbled softly,"But you still have to wake up Gale, as much as I hate to say it, Kane looks like he's worried about you."

I smiled softly,"Okay."

I opened my eyes, rubbing them gently. I yawned and then I looked around the room and found out I was sitting in a pool of blood.

I vomited at the sight of the mangled corpse in front of me. I felt dizzy as I stared at the corpse, I tired to get up but ended up slipping on some blood, falling down again, forcing me to look into the corpse's eyes.

It was the curly haired wolf from yesterday, his streaky black hair was all tangled now and drenched in blood, his hand was inside his throat and arm into his own leg, making him look like a rolled up ball of spaghetti made out of meat. But the worst parts were his guts, his chest was deliberately cut opened, leaving a pile of organs spilling out making a huge pool of blood.