Chapter: Celestial Nuptials

Princess Anahita awoke to the enchanting melody of Oriental Magpie-Robins, their melodious song weaving through the morning air. Sunlight poured through the windows, casting a warm glow, while the delicate fragrance of blossoms enveloped the room, signalling the arrival of a special day.

As Lady Yoon and Niloufar entered the chamber, their faces beaming with excitement, they greeted Princess Anahita with cheerful exclamations, "It's your wedding day!" The princess, still rubbing her eyes, grinned in disbelief, responding, "It's finally here." The process of getting Anahita ready for the wedding was a meticulous affair.

Her luxurious long hair was styled into beautiful, soft curls that cascaded down her back. A delicate diamond and emerald tiara adorned her head, complemented by a matching necklace and earrings. Niloufar skilfully applied makeup in the Persian fashion, enhancing Anahita's already striking features.

Her almond-shaped eyes were adorned with kohl, creating a mesmerizing, smoky effect. Delicate strokes of eyeliner and mascara enhanced her long black lashes, framing her eyes in an alluring manner. Soft shades of eyeshadow in earthy tones accentuated the natural beauty of her eyes and the crease of her long, elegant eyelids. The princess's high cheekbones were delicately contoured, and a hint of rosy blush added a touch of warmth to her complexion. The pièce de résistance was the carefully chosen lip colour – a rich, Persian deep red that perfectly complemented the elegance of the entire ensemble. The makeup accentuated Anahita's radiant beauty, creating a look that was both timeless and enchanting.

For the wedding dress, a stunning white Persian gown was chosen. The gown featured intricate patterns embroidered in champagne-coloured thread on luxurious fabric. Adorned with diamonds and pearls, it sparkled and radiated in even the slightest sunlight. The corset-like top showcased the princess's pearly neck, collarbone, and curvaceous bosoms with a squared neckline outlined with precious pearls. The tight-fitting top accentuated her tiny waist. The snug-fitting sleeves seamlessly transitioned into flowing, angelic drapery from the elbows, bestowing upon her a truly ethereal allure.

The dress then cascaded from the hips to the floor, showcasing Anahita's incredible figure and gracefully skimming the ground with its length, an exquisite trail that trailed behind Anahita as she moved.

Delicate white Persian shoes, adorned with intricate gold thread embroidery, embraced Anahita's feet like finely crafted treasures, adding an elegant touch to her regal ensemble.

To complete the regal look, a very long, transparent veil crafted from the finest gossamer silk was placed on her head, allowing its ethereal quality to gracefully drape around Princess Anahita. Delicate lace edges adorned the veil, adding an extra layer of sophistication to its design. Embedded within the sheer fabric were subtle patterns reminiscent of Persian artistry, creating a captivating play of light and shadow. Delicate lace edges adorned the veil, adding an extra layer of sophistication to its design. Embedded within the sheer fabric were subtle patterns reminiscent of Persian artistry, creating a captivating play of light and shadow.

Lady Yoon and Niloufar stood in awe of the breathtaking princess, a true Persian beauty and undoubtedly the most beautiful bride they had ever seen.

Anahita's beauty, resembled the ethereal allure depicted in ancient Persian miniature paintings, capturing the essence of timeless grace and enchantment.

The rhythmic beats of Persian drums echoed through the air, creating an entrancing melody as Princess Anahita, escorted by Persian & Korean maids, made her way to the palace gardens. The ululations of the Persian maids added a joyful cadence to the celebratory atmosphere. The path led her to a picturesque bridge that gracefully arched over a pond adorned with floating lotus lilies. At the other end of the bridge, the awaited Crown Prince, who strikingly was dressed in resplendent Sassanid Persian regalia, exuded regal magnificence fit for a Shah Damad (Regal Groom).