05

Found this illustration on twitter and it reminded me of Zeeshan and Akira from Chapter 3 🤧❤️

Also, why do you guys not vote? I don't write because I seek validation or approval from a bunch of people, I write because I like it, my stories may not cater to masses considering they aren't your typical dark romance books with lots of smut and...

Also, why do you guys not vote? I don't write because I seek validation or approval from a bunch of people, I write because I like it, my stories may not cater to masses considering they aren't your typical dark romance books with lots of smut and I'm fine with it. This book is also a slow burn apparently. The thing is if just a few people are genuinely interested in my work, I would rather just send them the chapters personally rather than putting it out here and then feeling as if I'm writing to a wall. I would prefer less reads and less votes than more reads and less votes. Aren't enjoying the book? Drop it.
Now, some people might think I'm being arrogant but truthfully I'm not. Thinking that you deserve a little bit of appreciation in the form of a few votes (which is literally the bare minimum) ain't wrong. It takes hardly fifteen minutes to read a chapter but hours and sometimes days to write one. I'm aware of my limitations as a writer and I never claimed that I'm the best one but I also know I ain't that bad to receive such responses.
This wouldn't have bothered and affected me if May wasn't being such a shit month for me, my anxiety has been at an all-time high and I'm really struggling to deal with it. And no matter how much I try, I can't help the feelings of self-doubt.
Just how reading is an escape for y'all, writing is for me and if it continues to make me feel low, feel anxious, I would simply stop writing on this platform and shift entirely to a different one.

If anyone thought I'll stop writing the book then lol no. This book is so dear to me that I would complete it no matter what, even if nobody reads; I would complete it for myself and reread it too.

God, I'm going to regret ranting all of this above but I just want to get rid of these thoughts.

You know the feeling of you talking but nobody listens to you? That's exactly how I feel these days.

Anyways, enjoy the fun filled long chapter!

✧.*  advertisement offer  *⁠.✧

"Stay away from relationships."

The tennis ball bounced off the wall and he caught it.

"Get into a relationship."

Zeeshan tossed the ball against the wall.

"Stay away."

He caught the ball again.

"Get into one."

He stopped. "Or maybe I should get into a half relationship? Make someone my half girlfriend."