Happy Mother's Day ♚°·

Happy Mother's Day to the beautiful mothers. ♥️ To those who have mothers still on this side, give her some love and continue to honor her. 💛 If she isn't on this side, much love to you and remember the Holy Spirit to comfort you. 🤍 💐

~~~

Testimony Time: ✨

I know a lot of people don't have healthy relationships with their mother, I pray for healing for those relationships and broken hearts.

My bio mother disowned me but I have aunts, grandmas, and many other mother figures in my life. I didn't have an actual legal mother that loved me and cared for me until I was an adult but this is a reminder that you can be healed and you can have healthy relationships.

I thank the Lord Jesus for actually being the one to mend my heart and other family members hearts who were broken at certain points in life.

~~~

💐

And blessed [spiritually fortunate and favored by God] is she who believed and confidently trusted that there would be a fulfillment of the things that were spoken to her [by the angel sent] from the Lord.”

Luke 1:45 AMP

❗In previous verses, Mary who was pregnant with Jesus went to go see her cousin, Elizabeth who was with child (6 months in). ← John the Baptist was the baby

Archangel Gabriel delivered a message from God who told Mary that Elizabeth was now pregnant and even told her that she was also with child (Jesus, the promised Messiah, God in the flesh).

Mary ACCEPTED this and BELIEVED it to be true and TRUSTED God and His promises. One woman who was called old and barren (a woman who couldn't get pregnant), was now a mother with a child in her womb.

The other woman, a virgin who never had sexual intercourse, but the Holy Spirit (God) placed life in her to conceive (be pregnant) which was pure, was now a mother with a child in her womb. 🍃

Both trusted God regardless of the process and believed the promises of which God spoke to them through prophecy so that there would be a fulfillment. They were considered blessed, especially Mary who carried Jesus in her womb.

And she exclaimed loudly, “Blessed [worthy to be praised] are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!
And how has it happened to me, that the mother of my Lord would come to me?
For behold, when the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.

Luke 1:42-44 AMP ✨

~~~

📌 If I were to put Luke 1:45 personally, believing and confidently trusting God regardless of the situation is what I would focus on and for that, I would be blessed. Same to those who trust and believe in God.

Faith is important but so is trust, but how can you trust someone you don't really know?

"God, I want to trust You more, help me to believe and know who You are." 🙏🏽

~Bee

°·♔ Jesus ♔·° °·♔ is ♔·° °·♔ Lord ♔·°

May 12, 2024