2 • | Not my thing |

I woke up a bit late because I didn't get up by my alarm after snoring it like 5 times or, let's just say my alarm didn't go off as planned. I quickly got dressed , not bothering to put things in their usual places since I had no time. I put on a lace-up, high-waisted, black mini-skirt, a white tank top that read "ugh people," and an oversized black leather jacket that reached down to my torso.

I accessorized with a key necklace, cross earrings, and my silver sulfide ring with a red gemstone that my father had given me. I tied my hair up into a bun, with my front hair falling out a bit to give me a wolf cut vibe. I grabbed my bag from my bed, put on some lip balm, and smudged some red eye shadow under the side of my lower eyelid as my signature. heading out, locking my apartment as I slip my keys in my slightly opens zip innmy bag running down the stairs as fast as possible hearing someone from up chuckle.

I turn reach the last step looking up seeing my oh so very neighbour chuckling by the very sight of me I scoff and walk away I have no time right now as much as I want to give him a peace of my mind I run away to find a taxi.

After a while, I managed to hail a taxi and reached the university. I rushed to my class, running as quickly as possible, but I was still late.

I didn't want the whole class staring at me as I walked in. I quickly found my classroom and headed inside, heavily breathing. I leaned my arm against the door frame for a second to catch my breath as the teacher caught my eye.

He nodded in approval as I headed to an empty seat, but then he cleared his throat from behind.

I sighed and turned back, heading towards him. He glanced at me for a moment, raising an eyebrow before looking back at the class. "This is our newest...--" he paused for a second, and I whispered "--Comer."

He shot me a glance, and I wouldn't want this moment to end more. He continued, "Comer...I mean student."

Isn't that obvious? Why does he have to announce it like it's a breaking news event? I shook my head in boredom as I felt my eyes narrowing.

I just stared at the empty seat, not bothering to give a shit about the whole class staring at me.

I was sure there were a lot of mobsters and classic bullies in the class. I have never been in school, highschool or in groups of people my age to began with but I sure can say I've seen alot of movies even tho I know it's all dramatic and fantises a normal life I still got got the basics. The very thought made me sick of something so boring and typical.

The teacher was about to ask my name or have me introduce myself to the class when I waved a bored-out salute and headed to the empty seat. The last thing I want is to draw attention.

cleared his throat and spoke to the class as I took out my pen. "I'm Matthew, as you all know, but some of the new students might want to refer to me as that," he said, shooting me a look before heading to the board.

I felt some kind of heavy gaze from somewhere but didn't bother that much, soon the lecture ended and so did the other ongoing 2. It was finally lunch time not that I cared, but the seats here are not that comfortable, to be honest, it makes my butt sore.

I wait for the for the class to leave  as I take out my airpods and open Spotify,  just as I was  about to tap on my playlist as a loud thud apprears from behind me a boy falls down beside me with his dairy on the stairs that was attached to every seat ends that led to the very frist row till the last row of the bench.

Is he that clumsy or is he just blind? I hear a chuckle from behind me as I knew it was meant to be moaking. I spent enough time with the fakes on my  my side when I had to go for a meeting on behalf of my father that now I can know who's intending what and where.