One Piece Suspicious

The Strawhat crew made sure to steer clear of Rashta, per Yukiko's orders.

Rashta attempted to try to talk with Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy, probably because of how she heard how strong they were, and that to her, they were very handsome.

She backed off from approaching Zoro when he was training, and he just gave her a cold glare, and she scampered with her tail between her legs.

Sanji was a failure as well as Nami and Robin knew how to keep him busy, and dragged him for helping them shop.

The only one left was Luffy, who was always by Yukiko's side.

Rashta was lucky when Luffy and Yukiko was at a small dinner party with a few nobles and Heinley and Navier.

Yukiko frowned when Rashta began to bring up the letters between Heinley and Navier but smiled as her friend discreetly put her in her place.

Then Rashta looked over at Luffy and Yukiko, who had their own table, and more food on it. She was a bit shocked at how much Luffy could eat as he was on his eighth steak.

"Hm. Lady Yukiko. I've wondered, what is it like to be the wife of a pirate? I mean, you don't get time to slow down, as Marines would be on your tail."

Yukiko just smiled. "Marines can be annoying true, but its just a small price to pay for freedom. If I had chosen any other path, I would find myself as a weapon or tool of the Celestial Dragons......plus I wouldn't have met my husband. He even turned down Boa Hancock for me."

"Boa Hancock? I heard of her. She's said to be the most beautiful woman in the world, and the current Amazon Queen!" One noble said, impressed.

"Yeah, she helped me get back to my crew, though I keep telling her I'm not interested in marrying her. I mean, she's old enough to be my mom!" Luffy added.

Rashta was silent about this. He resisted the most beautiful woman ever, for his wife?

She then started comparing their relationship to her and Sovietshu......

'There was a time when his majesty looked at me lovingly like that...but then his eyes start to wonder again since I became Empress......but he turned down other women? For her? And the way they interact with the crew......its like they are a family.......they are obviously not of the same blood, but......

Its not fair......why should even commoner women get loving husbands and families when I don't?!'

-----------------------

After the party was over, and Navier’s friend Evelie came, Yukiko heard of the carriage.

"Usopp. Franky. Can you check over the carriage? I'm suspicious of how it broke."

"Got it."

After a while, Usopp and Franky confirmed the wheel was cleanly sabotaged.

Yukiko had a feeling Rashta could be behind it. She first had to know if the man who was situated at the time, knew he would be a fall guy.

-------------
The positioned on the carriage.

Yukiko met him. "Sir, why do it? Did someone pay you to do it? You would have harmed an innocent victim."

"Innocent? Those that hired me said she was a threat to the Empress, and she was the Emperor's new concubine."

Yukiko shook her head. "Wouldn't Sovietshu have announced it already? Did he?"

........

"I think you let yourself get mixed up in a big scandal."

??