Waffle Time

Your Pov

We made it back to the house and I was so exahusted.I fell onto the couch trying w take a nap. I was almost asleep until Toby burst through the doors yelling "who wants waffles!!" "Oh my god Toby shut up and leave " I yelled throwing my pillow at him. "Aw c'mon y/n pleeeaaassseee" he wouldn''t stop, he kept going. Finally I got annoyed and said "Alright lets go make waffles."

We were almost done with the waffles and puppeteer walked in. "Hey y/n watcha making." " hey I was making waffles with toby." "oh..where is toby?" I gave him a confused look and turned around. Then looked back at puppeteer. Toby was slowly walking behind him with a hand full of flour. He looked at me and put a finger to his mouthgaurd telling me to be quiet. I just watched him with wide eyes and puppeteer said something and knocked me out of my trance "y/n are you okay" before i could answer him Toby threw all the flour on him.

Me and Toby started laughing and puppeteer started to get upset. His usual yellow glowing eyes were now orange. Then toby said "shit y/n run" Next thing i knew it was an all out flour battle. Jeff walked into the kitchen screaming "What the hell is going on in here. I can't get any sleep cause all i hear are you idiots in here making a mess." While jeff was ranting i took the opportunity to slowly sneak out.

'Yes success' I made my way to my room to gets some clothes to shower. When I got out I changed into this dress (https://www.etsy.com/listing/214823841/pinup-full-circle-classic-horror?utm_source=polyvore&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=day%20dresses) and went to.see what the boys were doing. I peeked over and saw puppeteer and toby cleaning the kitchen "and what do you think you are doing princess " I jumped up and turned around. Jeff was hovering over me with an annoyed looked on his face. "N-nothing, you almost gave me a heart attack."i said with my hand over my heart. "Good now you can go help them clean." "Fine whatever...what are you my mom."i said grabbing a broom helping the boys clean the kitchen.

​When we were done we all laid out on the floor in the living room. "We are never doing that again." I huffed in annoyance. "Agreed"puppeteer said tiredly. "Aww c'mon that was so fun"toby whined. "Fine then next time you can clean the kitchen" i said in an annoyed voice. "Nevermind" toby said. After a while of laying in the kitchen i went up to my room to take a nap.