Waffle Time Pt. 2

Your POV

I woke up to someone arguing from downstairs and at that moment I was seriously irritated. Puppeteer was still asleep wit one arm wrapped around my waist. So I had to slowly remove his arm to make sure I didn't wake him. Luckily I succeeded and snuck out of the room. Stomping towards the kitchen I passed Masky who was about to say something until he figured that I wasn't in a good mood. When I got to the kitchen I found out that Toby was yelling at Sally whom ate the last waffle. The poor child was almost in tears until I dragged Toby out of the room. She then ran upstairs to go to her room crying. When she left I turned around and scowled at Toby and said "What the hell is wrong with you? You was yelling at an eight year over some stupid waffles. You do know we can make more waffles right?" He didn't say anything, he kept his head down in pouting over his lost waffles. I huffed in annoyance and said "Fine I guess we can make you some more waffles." He perked his head up in excitement and gave me a bone crushing hug. I was gasping for air when he finally let go. He started awkwardly scratching the back of his head saying "Heh sorry y/n guess I just got really excited." I held my hand to my chest trying to catch my breath saying "Yeah I see that."

We started to get the ingredients for the waffles until Masky and Hoodie walked into the kitchen. I glanced over at them and was turning around to greet them but they were gone. ' Well good morning to you too assholes' It was 10 minutes into making the waffles and we made enough to feed five people so far and puppeteer finally woke up. He walked into the kitchen with his hair disheveled and his beanie missing. "Morning sleepyhead how are this morning" He gave me a grumpy look, his usual glowing eyes were really dull. 'Guess he is still waking up' he slowly walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head in my shoulders and mumbled "What are you making?" "Waffles for Toby" "Don't you think you've made enough?" Then out of nowhere a very hyper Toby came out of nowhere screaming "YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH WAFFLES!!" At that moment a knife flew past his head and hit the wall following a very grumpy Jeff saying "It is to early in the morning for your shit" Me and Puppeteer watched the two killers argue for the next five minutes before finally leaving.

A few moments after we left I noticed puffs of smoke coming from the kitchen. I ran over to the entrance to see the whole kitchen covered in flour. 'Not again ~_~' "Toby, Jeff what the hell" I screamed at both of them. That's was when I noticed a glob of waffle batter headed my way. Luckily I dodged it in time, but I can't say the same thing for the person behind me. I heard the splatter and turned around to see a very pissed off masky. I could tell from under his mask he was red with anger. That's when I took my cue to leave and the yelling began. Masky made Jeff and Toby clean the entire kitchen. When they were done they looked tired and grumpy. The came in the living room and started watching tv with everyone else. Then I said "I thought we weren't doing that again?" Then they both said in unison " Shut it y/n"

​​​​​​​