Getting Ready

Honey follows Mori and Cain, smiling at Cain as Mori pushes him down and into a limo that probably costs more than the house Cain lived in in America. The haircut takes only ten minutes, and then they get Cain's damn eyebrows done. What the hell? Cain narrows his eyes as the limo stops in front of a tattoo and piercing shop. "Tattooes take more than than seventeen minutes." Cain says, and the others in the car glance at him.

"Piercings." Mori says monotonously. Cain scowls a bit, but he follows Mori and Honey out of the limo and into the shop. Mori places a wad of cash on the desk, and Cain is grabbed and placed in a seat. Of course he doesn't have to wait in line. Who needs to do that when you're being forced to join a club with a bunch of people with more money than they know what to do with. Cain barely has time to take a breath when there are people marking to places on his left eyebrow and then putting two dots on his right ear.

Cain grits his teeth as the bars are placed through his eyebrow, and he hisses a bit as another bar is forced through the top of his ear. It hurts like a bitch, but as soon as the piercings are cleaned Mori is grabbing Cain's arm. The third-year is given a pack of ice, and Mori pulls him out and into the limo. Apparently, he has appointments to get sleeves and something on his back. Fun. That, of course, means that Cain will have to plan the sleeves and what he'll be putting on his back. Even more fun.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Honey says, jumping in his sat in the limo. Cain grits his teeth at the freezing coldness as he holds a bag of ice to his eyebrow and one to his ear. Mori helps him position himself correctly, and Cain nods at him in thanks. Mori nods back and turns to the front as the limo speeds off. When Cain walks into Music Room Three, Hikaru and Kaoru grab him and drag him to a changing room.

"What the he-" Cain is cut off as his shirt is literally ripped off. "Woah woah woah!" Of course, his oppositions are ignored. A navy blue shirt is forced onto Cain, and when he looks down he realizes that he may as well not be wearing one. Every inch of his skin seems to be visible because of how damn tight the shirt is. Cain shoves the twins out of the room when they start to pull down his pants, snatching the dark grey jeans from Kaoru's hands before kicking him in the back and out of the stall.

"Rude." He hears Kaoru mumble jokingly, causing Cain to roll his eyes. Cain pulls on the new pants quickly as soon as he's in his boxers, because he doesn't trust that the twins won't barge back into the room as Cain is changing. The third-year pulls on the leather jacket that's tossed into the changing room, and he glances in the mirror at himself. Cain adjusts a few things before leaving the room. Kyoya turns to look at Cain and pauses in his writing, continuing a few seconds later right before Cain glances at him. Mori does the same, and he looks away about a millisecond before Cain looks at him.

Kyoya walks over to Cain, something that looks like a pitch black, metallic cigarette in his hand. "It will not affect your health, and you will not become addicted to it. It's simply water vapor, and it'll come out of your mouth in smoke that is the same color as this, alright? This one is chocolate flavored. Let me know when it runs out. You'll be getting different flavors and colors." Kyoya hands Cain the 'cigarette'. Cain glances down at it and then up at Kyoya with a 'you're trying to kill me' expression plain on his face. Kyoya rolls his eyes and shoves up his glasses before turning and leaving.

Cain jumps as girls suddenly open the doors and barge in, going up to Kyoya quickly. Cain looks around with slight panic, but Mori places a hand on his shoulder and brings him over to a couch that Honey already sitting on it. "Sit there, put these on." Mori hands Cain a pair of black aviator sunglasses that somehow clash in a good way with his silver piercings.

"Thanks." Cain grunts, as the first girl is already close enough to hear him. Her eyes automatically snap up from her phone, and Cain raises a brow at her. Kyoya failed to mention that Cain is an amazing actor, too. Cain puts an earbud in one ear, sitting down on the couch and leaning against the arm he's next to. The girl flushes a bright red, and Cain looks away a bit slowly and a bit dramatically, taking a drag of the 'cigarette'. The girl giggles, turning to Honey and Mori afterwards.

"Cake?" Honey asks, and the girl blushes a bit again as she finds all three of the third-years staring at her.

"Of course! Thank you, Honey-kun!" The girl says, and Cain can feel people watching him again as he takes another drag. Chocolate flavored smoke curls out of Cain's mouth, twirling elegantly in front of him. It's the same new moon color of the 'cigarette'. The girl stares at Cain as she eats her cake, and she hesitates when she finishes said piece of cake. Cain smirks as he tilts his head to the side, looking at her.

"Something you need, babe?" Cain asks, saying pet name in English. The girl blushes a deep red, and Cain lets an actual smile tug up a corner of his mouth in another smirk. Cain does pride himself on his acting skills.

"You're new. Who are you?" The girl asks, and Cain shifts so he's sitting forwards, one hand hanging down between his legs as he leans forwards and the other closer to his face with the 'cigarette' held between two fingers.

"I'm Cain. You?" The third-year lets a charming smile appear. The girl actually swoons a bit. Cain didn't think people actually do that.

"You can call me Amaya, Senpai." Amaya says with another rush of red creeping up her neck and to her face. About half an hour later, a girl comes over and taps Amaya on the shoulder, telling her it's her turn.

"See ya' tomorrow, sweetie." Cain says, tugging down his sunglasses just low enough so that Amaya can see his following wink. The girl actually squeals before rushing off to Kyoya, her face bright red. Cain sighs almost silently because what the fuck he isn't even into girls what is he doing. Mori glances at him, but Cain doesn't see it. The shorter third-year plasters on a fake flirtatious smile as he leans back, letting black smoke rise from his lips gracefully. The girl turns a bit pink as she sits down.

***

"The entire damned family seems to be made of naturals." The twins chorus, scowling at each other afterwards as they look at Cain with raised brows. The last girl leaves, and Cain winks. He only lets a relieved look flash across his face when he's sure the girl won't turn around. Haruhi glances over at her cousin as Mori and Honey come over to the group, watching as Cain unties and then ties his black high tops again.

"Huh. Didn't think he'd be able to do it." Haruhi says, scowling at the twins with ridiculously colored hair as she sees them give each other looks.

"Why's that?" Kyoya asks, glancing at the first-year.

"Oh, you didn't catch on yet? Cain's gay." Haruhi says, and then she walks towards Cain as if she said nothing. "Did you bring your car or your motorcycle?"

"Brought both to your house but the bike to school. Put this on. Let's go." Haruhi follows her cousin out of the room, and the rest of the Hosts stare at the door with slightly widened eyes even after they're gone.

"What?"