The Sun, The Sea, and the Host Club! (1/2)

"Let's go to the beach." The twins say out of nowhere, sitting up from their reclined positions on the couch.

"The beach?" Haruhi asks, and the twins are suddenly across the room and in her face. Cain raises a brow as he looks at the three from over the lid of his coffee. It's a bit too bitter for his taste, but he doesn't see any sugar or milk nearby.

"Yes, the beach!" The twins exclaim, and Cain rolls his eyes as he turns back to the newspaper in his lap.

"The beach..."

"You said so before, didn't you?" Hikaru asks.

"You wouldn't mind going to a real beach." Kaoru finishes, and Haruhi shifts back a bit. The twins are pretty close to her.

"Did I say that?" She questions, looking at Cain. The twins stare at her with bored eyes and blank expressions as Cain nods.

"Yes, you did. And so..." Maids rush in silently and put rows of swimsuits out behind the twins. "We've prepared some swimsuits for you."

"Isn't it cute?" Kaoru asks, motioning to the pink one with ruffles. Honey's attention is pulled to the suits at the word 'cute'.

"I think..." Honey starts, looking at a one-piece with a regular blue top with a white detail on the top, a darker blue bow, and a ruffled white bottom, "that this would look good on Haru-chan."

"You don't get it, huh, Honey-senpai?" The twins ask in unison, and Cain watches in slight amusement as the other hosts look at different swimsuits. "Just wearing this uniform helps to gloss over the fact that she's as flat as a cutting board." Hikaru states, and each of the twins grab one of Haruhi's arms and lift her to her feet.

"A one-piece type suit like that would only invite tears, by making it obvious how utterly poor her figure is." Kaoru explains, and Honey holds onto the swimsuit he picked protectively. Honey turns to Cain, and an expression of 'please don't drag me into this' flashes across his face. Apparently, Honey doesn't care.

"What do you think Haru-chan should wear?" Honey asks Cain, and the third-year shrugs as he looks at them.

"Whichever Haruhi wants to wear." He responds, and both the twins and Honey huff in annoyance. The twins continue as if he input means nothing.

"On this point, we carefully selected this separate-type suit. The frills do a fine job of covering the absence of any bust!" Tamaki had entered the room while the twins had been talking, and he hits them with a baseball bat.

"How dare you guys heap sexual harassment on my little girl!" He exclaims, and Cain rolls his eyes. Haruhi does the same. "That's enough of that!" Haruhi stares at Tamaki with a slightly freaked expression, and the twins raise a brow at the King Host as they hide behind the table Haruhi is sitting at.

"It wasn't sexual harassment, Haruhi would voice it like that if it was. It's just swimsuits." Cain says, but, of course, Tamaki ignores the opinion that doesn't match his.

"Then, we aren't going to the beach?" The twins ask, and Haruhi stares at her cousin with wide eyes.

Save me. Her eyes say, and Cain raises a brow.

How? He asks silently. Haruhi shrugs, looking between the twins, Cain, and Tamaki. Tamaki rests a baseball bat on his shoulder.

"Whoever said we weren't going?" Tamaki questions. The twins slowly start to stand up, using the flower vase and the table as a barrier between them and the Host King.

"Oh, then you do want to go!"

"Can Usa-chan come, too?" Honey questions, and Cain glances at Kyoya as he writes in his black notebook again.