Author's Note

Wow, it's been a long time since I've had to write one of these, and I wasn't counting on how hard it would be to say goodbye to Camila—even if this isn't really the end of her story.

This book has been completely different to anything I've ever written before. I've explored a whole new kind of writing, and have had so much fun while doing it. I got to write about a whole lot of different people—all trapped under the pressures of societal slander and expectations. It shows humanity and the way everybody deals with certain circumstances in different ways.

Most of all it shows that not everyone is perfect. Everyone is hiding their own secrets. Everyone has weaknesses and insecurities, just as they have strengths. I really enjoyed writing about a tortured soul such as Camila.

Thank you all for embarking on this journey with me, and I hope you enjoyed it as well. I also hope you'll join me for the sequel, Drop Dead Gorgeous, as told by Perrie Donovan {Link will be attached on here, in External Link, in the comments, and on my profile}. And you'll see that even though she might be 'dead', Camila Stryker lives on in Leighton Fields.

Thank you for everything you've done.

Much love,

~Laney B xx

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/47943118-drop-dead-gorgeous