First Kiss With Brick

||Brick Jojo||

It wasn't a normal day, and you knew that. Brick was actually paying attention in class, his head was down though. His red orbs shimmering through his thick locks of orange hair. His lips think and turned into a light frown. You took a green pen and ripped a sheet of paper our of your notebook and set on top of your desk.

Casually glancing at both Brick and the teacher you began to write. You had to be careful since you both sat in the second row of the class seating chart, and you were watching a video without notes. Plus you knew it was Bricks least favorite subject. You wrote quietly keeping your head low so your strands of hair would flop over your face shielding yourself from the teachers view. After writing and folding the paper you tapped Boomers shoulder, since he was sitting next to you.

"Hm?" He hummed an answer and looked over, you handed him the folded note and pointed over his shoulder. "Y/N! Are you passing notes?" Called the teacher, a deep blush coating your cheeks, quickly you crumped the paper and shoved it into your back pocket with a fake smile stretched upon your face.  "No I'm nnoott" You lied.

"After school detention! The both of you!" With a groan you nodded.

-In ASD-

"I'm sorry I got you into this Boomer.." You sighed laying your head on the desk. "It's alright.." He mumbled, his chin sitting in his palm, his elbow set on the table. His dark blue eyes darted at the window as a flash of red passed by.  Your eyes widened in realization, it was Brick. He floated a couple of feet away from the large glass window. He hovered closer tapping the glass indicated he wanted it open. Boomer stood up quickly continually looking at the sleeping teacher. He pushed the window open from inside and glanced over at you. "Go with Brick I'm going home" Boomer grinned and jumped out the window, in lightning fast speed he shot up and twirled in the air, his dark blue stripe following ng behind.

Brick folded his arms against his chest. "You've been a bad girl you know that right?" He chuckled deeply with a grin. With a roll of your eyes you lifted your arms up. "Just take me out of here" You giggled softly, his arms wrapping around your waist was behind, he zoomed out and into the sky. He let you drop.

You giggled and laughed as you fell, Brick soon enough flew over and catches you mid air into his strong arms. "Let's go" Brick grinned kissing your lips flying off into the distance heading home.

---

Updating the First kiss ones, one Rowdy per chapter, sorry I haven't updated lately, Im much more active on ErrorAnotherFailure