First Kiss W/ Blaze

Blaze wasn't the type to have a lot of confidence and just "gopher it" as Bullet would say. Just like his bisexual ass brother Boomer, he'd stay back and wait for their partner to make the first move. The fear of rejection always bubbled up inside him whenever he even thought about making a move on a person he likes. His partner (Y/N), was sorta in the same boat.

That was an issue, how was he gonna continue with their relationship if out of the two of them none had courage. Lucky for him, sort of, he had his confident brother, Brick, a hot head with anger problems and bossy like Blossy but confident.

Blaze sat with his fingers running through his partners hair kissing them softly because of said brother. If it wasn't for Brick who knocked some sense into him, literally, he knocked Blaze out and tied him up until he shown Brick he had enough confidence to force him to let him go, he wouldn't be here happily kissing his lover. After being tied up he suddenly felt proud enough to call himself worth being in love and loved by (Y/N).

He left the bedroom where Brick tied him up, leaving to the same tree where the two first met, they were dressed nicely and reading a book on the branch where they always sat and  Blaze went for it. Waving at them and smiling, after said gesture he pecked them on the lips like it was nothing. Course (Y/N) was flustered but after shaking it off they leaned in for another.

Because of Brick,

Blaze sat with his fingers running through his partners hair kissing them softly.

** READ **

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 14K+ READS ON THIS BOOK IM SO THANKFUL.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes or misspelled words.

By the way I did say that Boomer was bisexual I want people to be respectful and mature about this preference that I decided to mention and for you to bash on someone's sexuality is not going to be allowed on my books, be kind and this is just a small headcanon that I have on this specific character it might just be for this chapter or only for Blaze chapters but thank you so much if you are completely okay with this, if not private message me about it and I'll change a few things.

Thank you all for votes and reading, i wanted to let you know that my other account @ErrorAnotherFailure
I have many more books coming soon, many of them are getting deleted because i want them to be actual books I'm writing, so go read whatever you find interesting before they are deleted (Only certain ones are getting deleted)

I have a few books based on the Powerpuff Girls and Rowdyruff Boys go read those also.

For emotional yet romantic and long-ish book i recommend "Rougher Kids" Butchercup

For intense, emotional, romantic, and a rollercoaster of emotions and questions i recommend "Heavens Dancer" Blossick story

I have yet to write a Boomubbles but maybe soon.

I have multiple fandoms im writing about if you want something a little more different to enjoy

I apologize for the writing on this book being extremely slow I am more active on my main account but I do plan on updating more on this account and these stories but it might take me some time I am going through a few things but I will promise that I will get back on to normally updating like I used to thank you so much words cannot express how thankful I am for so many people to read a book like this especially since it started out as a joke but thank you have an amazing day!

- Error/Joby.