First Kiss W/ Butch

WARNING: Dirty Humor. I should've probably what age y'all range from cause im a dirty person and there's gonna be dirty humor.
A. 11-13 Y.o
B. 14-16 Y.o
C. 17-20 Y.o
-
It was quite out of the ordinary when Butch showed up at your doorstep asking you to come out for a while. He never did it, he never usually asks you, he just grabs you by your wrists and takes off to wherever he pleases. Once you agreed you were both off to the skatepark near where a man sold ice cream in the large white van. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"So, what are we doing here?" You asked watching as he kitten licked off vanilla icecream from the corner of his lip. "Just cause, want some?" Butch asks. Again, out of the ordinary since he would normally just keep the cold treat to himself. "Sure?" Slowly you leaned in licking the vanilla before taking a huge chunk. "Hey!"

"Hi" You laughed in response, spitting out the icecream when it began to freeze your teeth and mouth. "White stuffs dripping from your mouth, instead of vanilla I came make sure its something else" He seductively wiggles his eyebrows causing your cheeks to burn red. "Oh gosh" You both laughed at his dirty and inappropriate humor.

Out of nowhere he leant in and caught your lips with his before quickly pulling away.

"You had ice cream on the side of your lip" He smirks.

"Thanks.." You smiled, blushing a deep red, as red as his brothers cap. Which you could see peaking out the bushes from not too far and the words "You owe me $10 Boomer!".

//short I know, oh well

I may update again?

Plus the way I see it Butch is the youngest because in the show (from before, not the current 2016 crappy one tbh) Brick is who's named first, then Boomer, then Butch idk?