Harry Styles Sad imagine

The One That Got Away

This is my first imagine ever. Hope it is good. Grab a box of tissue if you cry reading sad imagines.

___________________________________________________________

I walked to the very familiar yard. I went there every day. It was the only place I felt safe. I sat down near the cold stone and started, "Hey. How are you? I hope everything is fine. Darcy turned 15 last week that's why I came here late. She wanted to spend the day with me. I was happy. If you would have been there it would have been more better. She still falls asleep after a bed time story. She is turned into a very beautiful girl. She is wonderful. I, on the other hand don't sleep that much. The bed feels empty to me. You told me to move on, how could I? You are the one for me. How could you leave me? I can not raise a child alone. I need help. Your help! Your mum and sister are always there for me. But I need you. Only you. I had to live for my daughter. But why did you leave? I never told you that you will have to take care of her alone. You selfish man! Please Harry. Answer me. Just once come back to me. Make me believe that you still love me." I looked at the grave stone to expect an answer. What was I thinking? I cannot do that. I changed the old roses with the fresh one. I saw the name written on the grave stone and cried. 'Harry Edward Styles'. It killed me to read that name on a grave stone. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see a ghostly figure in front of me. It was him.

"I love you more, babe. I will always love you. It was my time to go. I hope you understand. Stop crying. You look good when you cry. But you look the best when you smile. You have to take care of Darcy. Watch her grow up and get married to the love of her life. Your time is yet to come. It will take time. You'll grow old. Watch our grand children. Then it will be your time. I love you and I miss you. Remember that, I'll be waiting, Love. I'll be waiting", Harry finished talking and faded.

"Mom?", I heard someone shout. It was my daughter. "Mom, thank god you're here! I love you mom", she said.

"I love you too", I replied. Then I whispered, "And I love you most, Harry", wiping my daughter's and mine tears. Kissing the grave stone and walking away. "I miss you too", I said again. Loud enough for only me to here.

_______________________________________________________

Hope you liked it.

Comment/ Vote

And just comment if you want an imagine with any of the boys. (Sad, Happy ending, etc.)

Love you all,

S. x