Tenerife Sea (Request)

Author's Note: Please read the note at the end.

NOTE: The scene is taking place in a yacht.

"I-I am sorry", Harry said.

"No. Please don't. You don't even mean it. I don't even want your pity. I should've known this would never work. I knew this relationship was doomed from the start. I just didn't think it would be so soon", I replied as I tried to hold back my tears.

"Why are you saying this, Jala? That's not true. I love you, I'm just not in love with you."

"I get it, Harry. I'm not the most amazing person on this earth, but I just thought we could work this even with what I thought would happen. Guess, I have too high expectations."

"Don't say that-"

"Would just leave!? I'm trying so hard not to punch you square in the face. Get out!", I yelled.

He sighed and left. I picked up our photo frame and threw it at the wall. The next was the lamp.

I let out a blood curdling scream as tears started to fall down my cheeks.

I looked at the mirror to see my blurry reflection.

"You did this! I'm so sorry for you! You're just nothing. Nothing", I muttered as my voice started to break and I let out a sob.

It was over. Everything was over.

***

I had fallen asleep sometime at night and woke up around 12 noon. I rubbed my eyes and got dressed.

I walked up to the top of the deck and waited for breakfast. I would have to see Harry, I knew that. I just hoped it wouldn't be soon.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday", I heard his raspy voice.

I didn't really think it was important to reply so I ignored him.

"Jala-"

"Can you not?", I replied.

"Don't do this to yourself."

"I'm not doing anything to myself, Harry."

"Jala- I didn't mean it."

"Yeah right. Don't pity me, Styles."

"I really didn't. I'm sorry. I thought I did. But I didn't-", he said coming to stand in front of me, "-mean it. I just love you so much. And when left to sleep in the other room, I just missed your smell and how you would hide your face in my chest whenever you have a nightmare. I'm so in love with you."

"Are you bipolar now? Please decide what you want Harry. I can't just be so pained one time and happy the next to feel pain again the next moment. Either you love me or you don't. Decide."

"I love you. Always you. I was just fucking stupid. I love you only you."

"This is the only chance you get, Styles. If this ever happens again then I'm done. We'll be over."

"Never", he grinned.

______________________

A/N:

Dedicated to @Jala-1D

I hope you like it!

So the important part: I won't be able to take requests for a two months since I have exams. No, that doesn't mean I'll stop taking requests. Anyone who wants an Imagine can dm me and I'll work on your imagine as soon as I'm back.

Vote and Comment

Love,
S. x