Please stay.

This is a new sad imagine. It's obviously a Harry Imagine. This one will start with a fight.

______________________________________________________

"No Harry! Its enough! I've had enough of your bullshit. Just get out!", Y/N said.

"Y/N, please listen to me. I never meant to hurt you. Please", Harry replied.

"You know what, Styles? If you won't leave I will. And for the love of Jesus Do Not come anywhere near me. Don't try to find me or anything because I don't want to see your face", Y/N said and left.

YOUR P.O.V:

I ran out of the house. I was running on the street. I felt bad. How could Harry's do this to me? He said he will never break my heart but he cheated on me and broke our promise... Its better I left him. I was not worth him anyways. I was running the opposite side and saw lights coming straight at me. I didn't know what to do, I was standing in the middle of the road. The next thing I knew was I felt stings in my body and the last thing I said was, "I love you more than anything Harry". I heard a song, more like a line of a song 'Tell me what you want to hear, Something that will light those ears', thats when I blacked out.

Harry's P.O.V:

I was still sitting outside our flat. I was processing what had happend a few hours ago. I couldn't move. I knew it was my fault. I did cheat on Y/N. I kissed another girl but I was drunk. I didn't know what took over me. That girl looked so much like Y/N at that time that I kissed her. I knew Y/N wouldn't forgive me easily but she is the love of my life. I will get her back.

I stood up and my phone started to ring just then. It was Louis. I picked up. "Hello?", I said.

"Harry, it's about Y/N. She was caught up in a accident come fast", Louis replied and hung up.

What had happened? I couldn't loose her. She's mine. No one can take her away from me.

I ran outside my flat and got into my car to go to the hospital.

I went in and saw her lifeless body. She looked so pale. She was connected to so many wires. The doctor came out and said "I am sorry. But we wont be able to save her body can not take anymore anesthesia. We can not operate her. You have a little time to talk to her. You should say your goodbyes". He left. I broke down then and there. All the boys were there. Y/N was like a little sister to them. They loved her.

I went inside. The boys coming behind. "Hey", I managed to say. "Harry, sit here", Y/N said. I sa next to her. "I know what the doctor said. I don't want to die seeing all of you cry", she said. They all sat around her. I took her hand and said "I am sorry, Y/N. I cheated on you. But I love you. It was a mistake... Heck it was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Please fo-". I was cut off by Y/N. She kissed me. It was passionate, full of love, concern, care. Then I realised it was my last kiss with her. I broke down again."Shh. I don't want to see you cry. I forgive you and Harry, I love you more.", she said. Then we had a group hug. Then the boys pulled away. "We should give you both a little time", Niall said."No. No Niall. I wanna spend my last time with you all. A group hug please?", Y/N said. We all hugged again. "We love you, Y/N", we all said.

YOUR P.O.V:

This was my end. I would never get to see them again. Those five boys. The love of my life. The 4 brothers I had. Everything. I felt like I was losing my mind. My body was started to get stiff. Thats when I came to the realisation. It's Time. And everything blacked out.

Harry's P.O.V:

We were still hugging eachother when a long sound came from one of the monitors and all the doctors came inside. "Please stay. Don't go."I said.

YOUR P.O.V:

I opened my eyes. I was standing in front of my body and five boys holding my hand tight thats when I heard Harry say, "Please stay. Don't go." "Oh, baby. I wish I could but they wont even try to bring me back to life Harry. I am gone. But I will always love you", I said. "I love you most", Harry said as replying me. But knw he couldn't here me. A song started to play in my head which I heard when I got hit by the car. I realised the song was my favourite song. 'Secrets' by One Republic.

I need another story

Something to get off my chest

My life gets kinda boring

Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red

From all the truth that I've said

Come by it honestly I swear

Thought you saw me wink, no

I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear

Something that will light those ears

Sick of all the insincere

So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time don't need another perfect lie

Don't care if critics ever jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

My God, amazing how we got this far

It's like we're chasing all those stars

Who's driving shiny big black cars

And everyday I see the news

All the problems that we could solve

And when a situation rises

Just write it into an album

Send it straight to gold

But I don't really like my flow, no, so

Tell me what you want to hear

Something that will light those ears

Sick of all the insincere

So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie

Don't care if critics ever jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Oh, got no reason, got no shame

Got no family I can blame

Just don't let me disappear

I'ma tell you everything

So tell me what you want to hear

Something that will light those ears

Sick of all the insincere

So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie

Don't care if critics ever jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

So tell me what you want to hear

Something that will light those ears

Sick of all the insincere

So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time, don't need another perfect lie

Don't care if critics ever jump in line

I'm gonna give all my secrets away

All my secrets away, all my secrets away

_____________________________

All the love sent is appreciated.
Love,
S.