6. Concert

Thanks for reading my story so far. I really appreciate it a lot. Some of my family said i am good at writing but i don't know if i am. Anyways here is Chapter 6

STAY BEAUTIFUL!!

----------Friday concert----------

"Get up! Amily! Get up!" Someone kept yelling at me. Oh my gosh can't a girl sleep. I just want to go back to my dream of great I forgot now.

I took the blanket of my head and said," What do you want! I am trying to sleep!" I started to rub my eyes to see more clearly. Whoever was waking me up is going to die it is not even 6 already. It is really early for the love of Cheetos. I know I have to go to work but not this early.

I really didn't want to get up so I went back to sleep well tried because soon whoever was there began jumping on the bed.

I got to my feet and said,"I am up just stop jumping on the bed."

"But it is really fun."

Wait I know that voice. I rubbed my eyes again just to make sure and said,"What are you doing here?"

"Took you long Amily."

"Shut up it is still morning and I should be in bed not awake and you still have not answered my question."

"Well I was bored and I came here since you always leave your balcony door open. I would not leave that door open robbers could get in or serial killer o-"

"Or you."

"I am not a threat to you. I am not going to kill you or steal your stuff. Did you know you that you snore."

"You where watching me sleep?"

"No I was looking around your room but I could hear you."

"You were stalking me?"

"No not at all. Psh no." He gave me a smirked and went back to looking around. He is such a liar.

"Then are you going to leave?"

"Well once you get dressed. We will leave." He looked at me from head to toe. I had not realized I was only wearing short shorts and a tank top that was seen through. I quickly covered myself

"I rather go back to sleep. It is not even my wake up time." I grabbed my blanket and laid back down on my bed.

"I guess it has come to this and I really didn't want to do this but I kind of did but now I will have to do it." He said. I could not see him but I felt like he was coming closer to me. I am scared as to what he is going to do. I felt the other side of my bed had gone up and down.

I turned to the other side and he was there. He was looking up at the ceiling with his hands in his stomach. I really didn't care if he was on bed. I needed to sleep. I started to close my eyes when I felt a pair of cold hands on my waist. I opened my eyes back again. His face was right in front of me that I could feel his breathing. He looked straight at me. I was really trying to not look into his eyes but it was impossible.

"Your hands are really cold." I said to break the awkwardness.

"Well way to ruin the moment,Amily." He took his hands of my waist. I started laughing. I knew he would kiss me and I ruined the chance to feel his lips on mine again. I felt like a retard for just saying that.

"Your laugh is so funny." Once he said that I stopped laughing. I covered my mouth.

"Wait don't stop. It is cute. Come on ,Amily." He sat up and started to tickle me. I tried to get away but seeing I was at the edge of the bed I fell off.