11. Sorry

HEY, WHAT'S UP. I WAS SKYPEING WITH MY BEST FRIEND. SHE WANTED ME TO UPDATE. THANKS FOR READING!! I LOVE YALL. I LEFT IT AT A CLIFFHANGER LAST TIME. OHHHHH!!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!! FANGIRL ON.~~Fangirling Girl

I had found some bottles of alcohol in my parents room. I had already drank 2 and taking my third. I was laughing like a serial killer. I could barely walk without falling but I laughed at myself. I couldn't even remember why I had drank this stuff in the first place. I am under age after all. There was music playing loud that it had scared Molly away.

I heard a knock. "I am coming. Haha" I opened the door to see Aiden. He was just standing there with his skateboard. He gave me a confused looked. He looked at from head to toe. I knew I looked like a freak but I didn't care.

"Nice of you to come. Woah." I almost fell forwards. He stepped back. I started laughing for no reason. Weird how drinking alcohol can make you loopy and act like your someone else.

"Are you drunk?" He came in looking around the room.

"No, your silly." I poked his nose. I closed the door. Everything was going in circles. It looked like there were 20 Aidan's.

"You need to put that drink down!" He screamed.

"No. I am not going to do anything you tell me to do." I held on to my drink and fell to the ground.

"I am tried of being pushed around by you and Ashley and her crew of sluts. I almost forgot my parents. I am tried of your lies. Can't you leave me alone. I don't want you in my life. I was fine before you came along. You can cut the crap now, Aiden. I know you only want to be my friend for my money. It's what everyone wants. I don't even now what love is anymore or friendship.." I began sobbing into my hands. I let my drink fall and hit the ground and crash. Making it break and making alcohol go everywhere. I just sat there not caring that I just let all my thoughts out in front of Aiden. I am the emotional drunk. One minute I am happy the next I am sad and crying my eyes out.

Aiden was just standing dumbfounded. He had his hands in his hair."Your friends really are something. I overheard them saying stuff about me that you told them. You remember that day we first met. You said that your friends were always mean to me. You forgot to include yourself." I got from my sitting position on the floor. I was to clumsy to even stand up. I fell into the broken glass.

I screamed in pain. The glass was cutting my hands. I lifted them up and saw all the blood coming out. Aiden came running helping me up. He immediately took me to the bathroom making sure I didn't fall. We made it to the bathroom. I couldn't even feel my hands.

Aiden carefully took out the pieces of glass. He kept eyeing me. He didn't look normal more like sad but of what. His eyes widen as he saw some scars on my wrist. I didn't care much they were from a year ago. He put bandages on my hands. He lifted me up bridal style and took me upstairs.

"Aiden?" He kept walking up the stairs.

"Yes." He looked down at me. He looked even more sad. I caused him to be like this. Half of me was glad he felt bad but the other was actually felt like he deserved this.

"Thanks." I said knowing I was still mad at him. He entered my room pushing the door open.

"This is all my fault. You wouldn't be like this if I would have been a jerk to you. I am sorry,Amily." He sat me on the bed giving me a kiss on the forehead. I saw a tear come down his cheek. I wanted to clean it off but I could barely move anything.

I slowly began to drift off to sleep.

**********

The sunlight was coming through the windows making me pull my covers higher. I felt like a vampire scared of the sunlight. My headache was not helping either. I felt like a freaking dead person coming to life. I don't even remember what happened yesterday that I have a headache. I felt like I had a hangover.