8. Pancakes

Take note that this is being posted from my phone so I didn't edit much but I still posted. Thanks for reading I really appreciate it like a lot. Stay Beautiful and Fangirl On~~Fangirling Girl

@@@@@Amily's POV@@@@@

I woke up and my head was throbbing hard. I wanted to cry. This has been a lovely way to wake up. I needed to wake up. The images of last night came back to me which made my head hurt even worst. Wait! Was Kyle here yesterday and if he was where am I. I opened my eyes slowly. I saw my room and got relived but I need a something for my head now. If Kyle was not here than who was?

I tried to get up but something was keeping me down. I felt a arm around my waist and got freaked out.Kyle is here right now. I started to panick. I jumped off the bed and kicked whoever was in my bed. I stayed close to the door.

"What? What happened? Dang Amily you kicked me hard. It is me, Aiden." I gripped to my wall. My head hurt even worst. I should of not jumped out. I was relived it was not Kyle. Why was Aiden doing here anyways.

"Oh sorry I thought you were ky.. somebody else. Wait what are you doing here?" I said almost saying Kyle's name.. I put my head against the wall.

"Is your head hurting? Want me to get you something?" He changed the topic but I need something for my head.

"Yes please." I walked back to the bed and got under the covers. Aiden went downstairs. I noticed I was still in my cloth from last night. I wanted to change but my head was pounding hard.

Aiden came back in with a glass of water and two pills. I took them and went back to laying down on the bed. Aiden was just going around the room. I was watching his every move. He would look back at me and turn back around

"Why did you come here. I mean you didn't have to but I seems weird that you came and I thought you were-."

"Kyle."

"How do you know about him?" I quickly knew the answer. Lizz was his twin sister and I had just learned that yesterday.

"Lizz. I came as soon as she told me. I saw you laying on the floor. I was not just going to leave you there so I moved you and I slept in too. I am sorry if you wouldn't of wanted me to but I couldn't just leave you." He was sitting at the edge of my bed with his head down.

The pills had help and the headache was going away. I got into a sitting position and moved a bit to be closer to Aiden. I put my arms around him and hugged him. He did the same and healed me closer to him.

"Thanks." He lifted up my face. I was now starring at his perfect face. He lean in and kept starring at my lips and back to my eyes. He brushed his lips to mine.

"I won't let him hurt you." He began kissing me. For that little time I actually thought he could but I am not sure. Aiden soon began to lay me down on the bed. We didn't stop kissing. He planted a small kiss on my cheek and he laid my head on his stomach. I could hear his breathing it was fast. I didn't know if I was the one to cause that. I really like Aiden but there is this thought that I am just his summer love.

"Aiden?"

"Huh." He said back.

"Why are you helping me? You don't know Kyle and how he could be. I thought I told Lizz about not getting other people involve."

"You should never tell Lizz something you don't want other people to find out. Trust me she can't keep it and I would know that. I still can't forgive her about telling other people about my stuff." I laughed. I should have had a heads up about this. Well if I would of Aiden would not be here.