29. Big Mistake

<Hello! Welcome to the black parade! jk My chemical romance I just love them!!

Anyways sorry about the author's note. I was not really a note. Teehee*o*

Well read this part 29 of The Bookstore!

OHHHH I about forgot this is 1 year later not a month!! Sorry about that/_\>

?@bdk!?&(?@-@jxk(&!83-#kaodhd$*#?

(no bad words intended)

"Long time since we last seen each other. You must be Amily." He turned his head towards me making me feel tiny. He knows my name. This man who looks like he ran out of paper to doodle on. His shirt white enough to see his tattoos.

I gulped." Y-yeah." I felt my throat dry like the desert.

"It was nice talking to you, Evan." Aiden stood up trying to get Evan to leave. Evan didn't want to leave and he sure made it clear when he made Aiden sit back down.

"No. I am fine. We need to catch up anyways right?" He toke a sit beside Aiden. Aiden looked like he would punch any minute.

"Y'all still dating or where y'all ever dating?"

Dating. I just met him.

Aiden scowled at him.

"Don't." Aiden said harshly to Evan.

"Haha. This must really hurt you a lot. Right, Aiden?" He looked at me and back at Aiden, waiting for something to happen.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. I was clueless.

"I love this." He smirked. Doesn't anybody see him. His acting like a psycho.

"That's right you don't remember. You must be really clueless. This is so priceless. Aiden why are you even trying? Amily...Sweet Amily...clueless Amily." He laughed. I wince in fear of what he would next. Make me more confused and clueless than I am already.

"Evan. Stop." Aiden spoke again.

"Shut up, pretty boy. You stay quiet or either tell her!" He stayed silent turning to look out the window.

"Tell me what?!" I am losing my patience here.

"That you where madly in love with Aiden. He.."

"I just met him. I don't know nothing about him. You going mad!" I ran out. None of this made sense! I was just trying to have lunch with Aiden. It ended up leaving me with a stomach growling and my head about to blow.

I looked back since curiosity got the best of me. Aiden and Evan where thrown out of the diner. They where pushing each other before Aiden finally swung at Evan. I closed my eyes and ran even faster than ever.

I closed the door behind me trying to catch my breathe.

"Amily, you scared me. Are you okay?" She had a cup of tea in her hand.

"Aiden. Does that ring a bell?" Her cupped dropped to the white carpet, now stained brown. Her eyes widened. I winced in horror. Does she know him? Do I know him? Did I ever met him before?

"Mom? It looks like you just saw a ghost." I snapped my fingers in her face.

"Y-yyeah. I am fine. The tea just slipped from my hand. I need to clean it now." She got up and left me. She didn't answer me, but her face expression told me that she did know about him and not pretty things.

I forgot about it and went upstairs. Molly came in jumping on me. For a dog I only got a year ago sure loves me.

The cool air brushed my arms sending chills up my body. I turned around to find the balcony door opened. I locked it to make sure no one could get in. I fell onto my bed. Rewinding what all happened today. It's been hectic, more than usual. Nothing has happened in my life that I could say was way confusing than this.

"You don't remember do you?" I jumped in horror. There he was leaning on the wall. He had a black eye and bruised knuckles. I need to help him...what? No I don't, he can. I felt the urged to run up to him and help him, but I didn't. I don't know him, but something told me otherwise.

"How you get in here?" I asked breathless.

"You lock your balcony door now? You never did." I looked at my door. There has not been a time I hadn't locked it. Did I? How would he know.

"I always lock it." I couldn't bring my eyes to look at him. This stranger was in my room telling that I used to not lock my balcony door.

"Your room is different too. There is less stuff and a bit more pink. You hate the color pink." I stared at him confused.

"Could you stop! I don't know you and your telling me stuff that I have no clue what your talking about. That Evan dude supposedly said we were madly in love. I never met you. My room has always been like this and....pink is okay!" His presence made me hate pink somehow. When did I start liking pink?

He had got closer than before or I had managed to get close to him. My heart stopped, my breathing stopped, a whole jungle was in me all of a sudden.

He stepped forward, I took a step back.

He stepped forward, I took a step...Bam! The wall. The freaking wall was in my way.

A smirked appeared on his face. It made my heart jump. No I am supposed to be scared out of mind. He could be trying to rape me or worst.

"I'll scream! My mother is downstairs. Aide-"

His lips stopped the words from coming out. I pushed him, but he resisted holding me closer to him.

The room seemed to be spinning. I couldn't think straight. One minute I am clueless to who the guy that walked in to my bookstore was to be bombarded with images of us. Not just us, but how my parents were and how I was. How they made me think I was someone different. Rose, Kyle, Tyler and Ryan. Lizz knew! My parents knew. Aiden knew! One flipping year!

My head hurt. I pulled away to get some air and stop this throbbing headache. He rested his forehead on mine. He was also breathless.

"One year. You waited one year to tell me all of this."

"Your parents sent you to a private school who knows where. They made sure that I wouldn't see you." They did all that just so I wouldn't see him.

"Don't you think they made a mistake by letting me work again in The Bookstore?" I smiled at him.

"Big mistake." He said into my ear making me shiver.

FIN! [Just Kidding]

<*sobs* It was awesome writing this! Get 200 votes and 4,500 reads is awesome!!

I really liked the comments yall left which where not a lot,but I loved them! The votes thanks!

THANKS!! STAY STRONG AND FANGIRL. DON'T FORGET TO BE AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL!!~~C.>