My friends, is it reality covering up my eyes trying to hide the truth, or is it fantasy shoving lies to my brain? I know that you have answers. I understand that you can't tell me. I sense you here with me. I like to imagine that you are reading over my shoulder and smiling like you used to do, before everything fell apart. I hate this, I am ruined anyways... this sucks. I don't have hope, care, trust... I even was left without my strenght how am I supposed to carry on the mission.

The task that has no limits at sunking my energy. The goal, that no matter how much closer to the finish line I come, keeps running away from me. Do you know how it hurts? You all experienced it, but... Oh how much I wish to know, if you freed yourself, if the pain surended. I want to know if the sacrifices you made, made a difference, had influence in change. Did the pain went away? Did agony left? Is there hope for me? I want to come to see you now. But if I will, the eternity we can share will be soon over and if I stay fighting back fear and myself, I might actually get a chance at seeing you all. Seeing you all smile again.

How do I do it without my strength? Jimin... you were the fourth one to leave me. To leave us. You were our strength. You were the one who taught us to carry one. You and only you never hid from hideous truth. You faced it without fear in your eyes even if you heart was filled with horror. If only we knew... why did you never tell us? Why did you never tell me? Why you locked up so much inside that it sunk your ship to the bottom. Why did you let so much to be stored inside you that it would come to a point where weight is too big and your boat just drowns? Why didn't you let me help you sail?
I believe you are stronger than ever now. I believe that strength was exactly what you took with yourself when you left, because that is the part of my life, the puzzle's detail that fell out after you were gone.

We found you deep in the soapy water. We found you as cold and as strong as always. But something was distinct. You were free. The captain sunk with his ship. I miss you and I miss our floating around. I can't wait to see you again. I can't wait to be strong again. I will see you smile again soon my friends. Very soon.
- Jin.